• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stan "The Man"

20 posts in this topic

Any word on if he's doing another signing at some point?

'Sup Chris? :hi:

Yeah...money isn't as tight as it was awhile ago, so I'm collecting (limitedly) again. And I did manage to keep a few slabs (including a couple Byrnes) for meself

:wishluck:

Thanks for the info Kevin (thumbs u

hm

have thecollector get on the next who wants to be a superhero and get some stan auto's.

i'll do it! haha

they wont accept us..

they Phear our Canadian dollar

have thecollector get on the next who wants to be a superhero and get some stan auto's.

I would not reduce myself to that. I am not saying I couldn't do it. I am just saying I wouldn't. Plus I have 2 Stan SS books and all of my customers have signed stan lee SS books so I am kinda done getting stan SS.

I would not reduce myself to that. I am not saying I couldn't do it. I am just saying I wouldn't. Plus I have 2 Stan SS books and all of my customers have signed stan lee SS books so I am kinda done getting stan SS.

trust me, you don't think you would...but you would... :makepoint: