• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

One More Day (second half) teaser...

44 posts in this topic

Well, think of it as a chance to get everything right again. I am sure Marvel will use this opportunity to achieve something no less than a "senses-shattering" event in the life of our friendly neighborhood Spider-Man. :wishluck:

Then again, you could be right and it will suck camel toes. :sick:

Doubtful. Good writing never involves hitting the reset button when you've dug yourself into a hole too deep to get yourself out of.

Highlight only if you want to read the info from Lying in the Gutters (from Sept. 24), with a final comment by me:

However, according to Straczynski, this will be his toughest choice ever. “The choice he is given is this: ‘I can save your aunt’s life. But in return I want your marriage, your love, that which gives you your joy and your strength’. If he says yes, then everything related to the marriage – all memory and evidence of it – will be erased from the world. If he doesn’t say yes, Aunt May does. What would you do?”

"The new arc ("Brand New Day") will bring much that's new to Peter's life. “The first few months consist of all-new villians and some new supporting characters. There's not really room for love interests in Peter's life, so we're looking a lot at the Bugle staff and other parts of his social life.”

I hear this also applies to the revealing of his identity to the general public, as there’s no way he would ever get a job at the Bugle if everyone knew he was Spider-Man.

For :censored: sake! It's like Peter has an Oedipus Complex.

Well, think of it as a chance to get everything right again. I am sure Marvel will use this opportunity to achieve something no less than a "senses-shattering" event in the life of our friendly neighborhood Spider-Man. :wishluck:

Then again, you could be right and it will suck camel toes. :sick:

... or camel-toes... :cloud9:

Just hope it aint Moose Knuckle