• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ARE WE doing SECRET SANTA again this year...

129 posts in this topic

I'm in. I need to change my Karma.

You can mail alcohol and Tobacco products right?

This is an interesting question. I didn't participate last year because I didn't have any books that had less than a $250 value. I am in the same boat this year. If the gift can be non-comic related, count me in. :grin:

Please specify Kenny.

This is an interesting question. I didn't participate last year because I didn't have any books that had less than a $250 value. I am in the same boat this year. If the gift can be non-comic related, count me in. :grin:

Please specify Kenny.

Kenny, there's a $20 in it for you if you match me up with comicdonna and specify that it has to be comic-related. :shy:

:jokealert:

Please specify Kenny.

Kenny, there's a $20 in it for you if you match me up with comicdonna and specify that it has to be comic-related. :shy:

:jokealert:

lol I forgot. I do have a "bottom of the barrel" #117 Christmas cover. Only a 3.5 :blush: but gees, I kinda wanted to find an upgrade before letting it go.