• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THE LIST - and a new request thread to follow

653 posts in this topic

Gemma, could you please add

Romantic Secrets (31 of 39 are graded)

Modern Love (8 of 8 are graded)

and was the Young Love and Young Romance that you put on The List just the DC runs? If so, could you add the Prize beginning runs as well?

Thanks.

:gossip: and a new request thread to follow

:gossip: THIS IS the new request thread...as it follows the list I posted.

(thumbs u

I never said that! :insane:

The quote function is the ultimate lie detector.

I was hoping you might see your way clear to expanding the House of M set in the same way you did with the Civil War set.

All the #1 versions, 1 - 8 variants and a few randoms like directors cut, sketchbook, maybe including a few of the x-overs i.e H of M Spider-Man #1 - #5, HofM FF #1 - #3 etc.

Thanks for your time and consideration, Phil :shy:

• Administrator

I am trying to get through this list first, but I want everyone who responded on this thread to know that these requests are definitely the next ones under consideration. :)

I am sorry if these requests are all ones that I missed, but it is not a reflection of their possibility of being added, just the fact that I missed them when I was scanning through the previous request thread.

Thanks for your patience with me! ;)

No problem. It isn't like you don't have to wade through pages of "spoon" to try and find the requests in the first place. Not that it isn't partially my fault anyway, but 'Trooper is the one who is really to blame. He goads me into attacking. :sorry: