• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Worst More Fun Spectre cover?

43 posts in this topic

oh oh, battling 1koko for a spectre cover...ain't going to be pretty :(

Not going to bid.

I go through every single lot item before deciding targets.

Now what about that MC#1 hm

I am going to $100K, then that is it...if you are wanting it more, lmk and I am out ...

gator

That's breaking rule #1 (tsk)

I know it is faded and has restoration, but it is the Larson copy...however, I will likely not break my rule, and "settle" for a restored copy that won't make me wake up in the middle of the night sweating (just too much $'s to have in one book)...

so, in a moment of sanity, I officially declare that I won't be bidding on it (but I am going after the MF 59, as an upgrade!)

rick

:censored: Disregard previous post :sorry::(

Not going to bid.

I am going to $100K, then that is it...if you are wanting it more, lmk and I am out ...

gator

I know it is faded and has restoration, but it is the Larson copy...however, I will likely not break my rule, and "settle" for a restored copy that won't make me wake up in the middle of the night sweating (just too much $'s to have in one book)...

so, in a moment of sanity, I officially declare that I won't be bidding on it (but I am going after the MF 59, as an upgrade!)

rick

my 59 is a cgc 8.0 with slight (or maybe mod) resto...who knows, maybe it is not an upgrade for me (shrug)

Not going to bid.

gator

rick

my 59 is a cgc 8.0 with slight (or maybe mod) resto...who knows, maybe it is not an upgrade for me (shrug)

hm ....I probably shouldn't be diverting any funds away from my WW's or Tec's anyway!

I just love those Spectre Covers so much :cloud9:

...To address Georges original topic I actually think #59 is a great cover....maybe not of the Spectre himself but look at the art on the two guys he is going after, pretty raw human emotion if you ask me (shrug)

Not going to bid.

gator

rick

hm ....I probably shouldn't be diverting any funds away from my WW's or Tec's anyway!

I just love those Spectre Covers so much :cloud9:

...To address Georges original topic I actually think #59 is a great cover....maybe not of the Spectre himself but look at the art on the two guys he is going after, pretty raw human emotion if you ask me (shrug)

Question is whether it is the worst Spectre cover (may not necessarily be a bad cover just not as good as the others) - could we rank them best to worst - any views?

morefun5r.jpg

morefun5.jpg

morefun4.jpg

mf65cgc.jpg

where's 62?

and 64...I have not "shot" them yet

rick

Here is a wrinkle...

Were I to select my favorite three covers of the comics pictured above, only one would be a Spectre cover.

For my money it's:

I don't know why we're even collecting Ga comics. A silver age Amazing Fantasy #15 just sold on ebay for over eight million dollars!

That purchase is going to set me back, for at least 200 years after I'm dead. Sorry guys, my buying is put on hold for a little while.

I don't know why we're even collecting Ga comics. A silver age Amazing Fantasy #15 just sold on ebay for over eight million dollars!

That purchase is going to set me back, for at least 200 years after I'm dead. Sorry guys, my buying is put on hold for a little while.

lol

morefun5r.jpg

morefun5.jpg

morefun4.jpg

mf65cgc.jpg

where's 62?

rick

Here is a wrinkle...

Were I to select my favorite three covers of the comics pictured above, only one would be a Spectre cover.

For my money it's:

Bill, dude, what are you drinking, 65 baby, 65 (thumbs u

morefun5r.jpg

morefun5.jpg

morefun4.jpg

mf65cgc.jpg

where's 62?

rick

Here is a wrinkle...

For my money it's:

Bill, dude, what are you drinking, 65 baby, 65 (thumbs u

65 :cloud9: