• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MARVEL ANNUALS... I'd like to see them!!!!!

180 posts in this topic

Aloha,

I'm a newbie here but I have to state that I own the complete 616 Spider-Man collection missing only Amazing Spider-Man #1-3 and AF#15. If you go to my sig, you can check out ALL the Spider-Man annuals.

Aloha Friend; How about posting some of those Spiderman Annuals right here!!!!! :grin:

Aloha,

I'm a newbie here but I have to state that I own the complete 616 Spider-Man collection missing only Amazing Spider-Man #1-3 and AF#15. If you go to my sig, you can check out ALL the Spider-Man annuals.

Welcome to the Boards! alc.gif

Not much happening here lately!!!

Thought I'd post a couple more Annuals in the next day or two!!!!

This book has been posted already, but I just picked up this really nice super glossy copy this week!!!

Fantasticfourannual5VF.jpg

You've got some great FF Ann's Blind Owl!!! This one looks perfecto!!

Marvel brought Annuals back in a big way in the mid seventies. Virtually every title got one:

TwoInOneAnnual.jpg

I remember buying this one off the rack. The evil nostalgia gene is telling me that I need to find a nice copy!

Marvel brought Annuals back in a big way in the mid seventies. Virtually every title got one:

TwoInOneAnnual.jpg

I remember buying this one off the rack. The evil nostalgia gene is telling me that I need to find a nice copy!

I need to buy this book.

So, I'm going through a short box that hasn't seen the light of day in about 5 years, and what do I find:

50800-millieQSA10.JPG

I had no idea I even owned this.

The pic doesn't do it justice--a definite 9.0, probably a 9.2. Super glossy, nice corners with only the slightest ding on the LLC (the pic shows some funkiness on the URC that is not really there--chalk it up to a new camera and new laptop), OW-W pages. Just stunning.

The entire box was a pleasant suprise--all remnants of my price variant hunting days in Wash., DC and Balt. It was shocking to see how many HG BA books I picked up, always on sale, while I was hitting every comic shop and show in the DC-Balt. area. If my recollection serves, this cost me a buck at the Tyson's Corner show.

50800-millieQSA10.JPG.79a4352b8e445c9b851d7f14ac24ce59.JPG

Just got these in today!!!!! I know the Conan has been posted already, but this is a such a nice copy, so I thought I'd post it again.

Got this Conan from our fellow Board member Divad, excellent packaging and speedy professional service, thanks Divad!!!!

conanspecialannual1.jpg

Millie the Model Annual #4

milliethemodelannual4.jpg