• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GA BEST ARTIST SURVIVOR SERIES POLL: FINAL ROUND

GA ARTISTS POLL  

288 members have voted

1. 1. GA ARTISTS POLL

115 posts in this topic

I think if the FF fans cheated and posted pics of his paintings Frank could have won but we are keeping it fair it seems. I dont mind if Eisner wins but he is not the best artist. Its win win either way. Is Frazetta in SA or BA?

Ray, what are you talking about? There's an entire thread with just Frazetta in it (and three images of Eisner art meh )

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1975740&page=1#Post1975740

Vote off your least favorite artist.

Argh...didn't read your post at all. I thought that last round vote is for the winner and chose Eisner...(last round reversed like in tv-survivor)

:frustrated:

Will Eisner is one of the greatest creators in the history of the medium from any number of perspectives.

Frank Frazetta is a genius.

I voted for Eisner.

Argh...didn't read your post at all. I thought that last round vote is for the winner and chose Eisner...(last round reversed like in tv-survivor)

:applause::baiting:

I checked right after I voted (against Eisner) and was amazed to see that my vote brought it to 26-26, which means Eisner was actually leading. I had no idea this would be such a close vote. If I had been asked to make a prediction on the Top 5 before this contest began, I would not have predicted that the boards would have put Eisner in the Top 5, let alone with a serious shot at winning the whole thing.

The SA Survivor Series ended with AF 15 beating FF1 by one vote, and one voter intended to vote for FF1 but mistakenly voted for AF15.

Does that make you feel any better?

I think we should call it a tie. It is going to be really difficult for someone to pull away at this point. How can it really ever end if 1 guys is up by one vote? When will the voting eventually end? Exact time?

4 pm Saturday is listed on the poll.

The SA Survivor Series ended with AF 15 beating FF1 by one vote, and one voter intended to vote for FF1 but mistakenly voted for AF15.

:gossip: That was me :blush:

:gossip: That was me :blush:

I wasn't going to say :whistle:

Franik's best stuff was silver/bronze age, good god look at his own website. I don't see any of his Golden age work, he features his bronze age paintings!

Isn't this a poll to see who we feel is the best GOLDEN AGE artist, not who was the best all time artist????

Franik's best stuff was silver/bronze age, good god look at his own website. I don't see any of his Golden age work, he features his bronze age paintings!

Isn't this a poll to see who we feel is the best GOLDEN AGE artist, not who was the best all time artist????

Just because his best stuff is SA/BA that doesnt mean he didnt do great GA

I think if the FF fans cheated and posted pics of his paintings Frank could have won but we are keeping it fair it seems. I dont mind if Eisner wins but he is not the best artist. Its win win either way. Is Frazetta in SA or BA?

Ray, what are you talking about? There's an entire thread with just Frazetta in it (and three images of Eisner art meh )

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1975740&page=1#Post1975740

I was saying if we showed off his paintings for this contest, what it is not part of GA, we could have swayed unknowing voters