• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OFFICIAL APPOLOGY TO METROPOLIS

89 posts in this topic

Yes, you read right. The Trooper is appologizing for his bad mouthing of Metro in the past. I've recently just registered a new user name with them and made offers on a slew of their books. I even requested prices for books of theirs that still state "Not Processed". I not only got very quick responses for most of them, but fair counter offers for books I tried low-balling. I even made a phone call to them and they were very accomodating.

Sorry!

Yeah I should apologize to "I'm sorry Metropolis Sucks" :grin:

Actually I think Metropolis is one of the most benevolent and fair accurate grading realistic priced customer service orientated comic selling company that ever was or is for that matter. No really, I do

What do they have that you are wanting to buy now?

That was pure sarcasm at its finest :gossip:

I'd like to apologise in advance for the krappy books I'm going to list in the sales forum tonight. I thought I'd do it now in case I'm too drunk to do it later.

:sorry:

Yes, you read right. The Trooper is appologizing for his bad mouthing of Metro in the past. I've recently just registered a new user name with them and made offers on a slew of their books. I even requested prices for books of theirs that still state "Not Processed". I not only got very quick responses for most of them, but fair counter offers for books I tried low-balling. I even made a phone call to them and they were very accomodating.

Sorry!

Yeah I should apologize to "I'm sorry Metropolis Sucks" :grin:

Actually I think Metropolis is one of the most benevolent and fair accurate grading realistic priced customer service orientated comic selling company that ever was or is for that matter. No really, I do

What do they have that you are wanting to buy now?

That was pure sarcasm at its finest :gossip:

Get out.

I'd like to apologise in advance for the krappy books I'm going to list in the sales forum tonight. I thought I'd do it now in case I'm too drunk to do it later.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:wishluck:Too drunk = prices too low :wishluck:

I would like to apologize to all undecided to be forumites for reading this thread.

lol

lol , I'm pretty sure they have decided now and are not-to-be forumtes.

Wow, I finally apologize to somebody and this is the reaction. Remind me never to apologize to any of you people.

It is a noble thing you do...from someone who knows, and understands...

BTW, could you put in a good word for me?

I would like to sincerely apologize to Mile High Chuck for all the bashing and scorn I have contributed on these threads in reference to his blatant overpricing/overgrading over the last 25 plus years. :sorry:

I would also like to apologize to all the eBay fraudulent sellers who I may have been hasty in calling them thieves or scam artists. :hi:

WHEW!!!! I FEEL SO MUCH BETTER NOW!!! meh

Troop, I've always had respect for you and the fact you serve your

country like so many brave young men and women. (worship)

:o:gossip: A public apology? (shrug)

:applause: :applause: :applause: Bravo Troop, it takes some big

stones to announce that and I applaud you.

Now if we could only get you to slow down your posting after

downing several drinks. :insane:

:hi::foryou: