• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Golden Age CGC for Sale - check out my listings!

22 posts in this topic

bill, i dont understand why the picture is so small.

i paid for "supersize" and i just added 2 more pictures since the listing will not allow me to delete the existing ones.

but the 2 new pictures are also not "supersizing' when clicked on?

do you know how i can fix this?

thanks

nick

mitch, thanks. i will try to list it there too.

the problem im having is my pictures are not "supersizing", even though i paid for the service.

I know im a little rusty because i have not listed comics on ebay for a while but i know i did it correctly. i dont understand why its not working.

nick

Upload your picture to photobucket.com, it's free. Once you upload your picture to photobucket, check it, click on the create HTML on the bottom, and then paste the url into the text using the Ebay page that says HTML option, and use the photobucket option for ebay clickable thumnails.

There is live chat option with Ebay, you might want to check with them as to why the "supersized" aren't super sized...you might have clicked on the wrong option. Good luck! I prefer large pictures, simply because often people are too lazy to click, or don't realize it will work if you do...if you prefer that, just use the section on Photobucket that says Ebay (but does not mention thumbnails) same procedure, copy and paste it onto the html page, You won't have to pay Ebay for pictures this way, either. Good luck!

Sharon

hi, guys,

you can click on my website, www.nickkatradis.com

and click on "Comics" and then CGC Golden Age" and you can see a large CGC scan of front and back.

i will start a new template for the next book, my Superman #3 CGC G+ 2.5 so i can avoid this issue again

nick

Hi Nick.

You're a notorious overgrader. AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE.

Thanks for posting this in the wrong forum. Your forum etiquette rivals your selling etiquette.

I was trying to be more.....diplomatic. However, your opinion of his grading is spot on. Had numerous books that I bought for guide +...supposedly NM copies...let's just say that Fine does not equal near mint. When I asked how he arrived at his grade, the hackles rose up and he became rather defensive. I second your opinion.

My name is Scott by the way...not Mitch. Mitch Hedberg was a comedian.

hi, this is nick katradis.

i am listing some of my Golden Age CGC books for sale on Ebay. Check them out, if you like. This is the first one.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260175715942

thanks

nick

"This listing (260175715942) has been removed or is no longer available. Please make sure you entered the right item number.

If the listing was removed by eBay, consider it canceled. Note: Listings that have ended more than 90 days ago will no longer appear on eBay."

hm

i am listing some of my Golden Age CGC books for sale on Ebay. Check them out, if you like. This is the first one.

thanks

nick

"This listing (260175715942) has been removed or is no longer available. Please make sure you entered the right item number.

If the listing was removed by eBay, consider it canceled. Note: Listings that have ended more than 90 days ago will no longer appear on eBay."

hm

It just illustrates this guy's MO. He's a huckster and a snake-oil salesman. And he's in Canada, so recourse is virtually impossible. You can ask most of the BA collectors on this board. Persona non grata.

thanks

nick

hm

It just illustrates this guy's MO. He's a huckster and a snake-oil salesman. And he's in Canada, so recourse is virtually impossible. You can ask most of the BA collectors on this board. Persona non grata.

Yep....had about 7-8 books from him that I had to sell for about a tenth of what I paid. There was no recourse...you are correct on that.

Good riddance.

thanks

nick

hm

Yep....had about 7-8 books from him that I had to sell for about a tenth of what I paid. There was no recourse...you are correct on that.

Good riddance.

Wow must be a bad grader.I have never heard "Mitch" get down on anybody.

Dennis

thanks

nick

hm

Good riddance.

Dennis

If I still had them I would post some scans. Sold a "NM-" BA horror book for which I paid about 70 bucks, for about 15...and had to give free shipping on top of that. The book was a 5.5-6.0 at best. Made a stink about giving me money back, so I took it as a lesson learned. I hope he enjoys his original art that he bought with my money. I try to not air my dirty laundry on the boards, but I think this thread got me mad about it again. Now back to our regular programming.

Scott

thanks

nick

hm

Good riddance.

Dennis

If I still had them I would post some scans. Sold a "NM-" BA horror book for which I paid about 70 bucks, for about 15...and had to give free shipping on top of that. The book was a 5.5-6.0 at best. Made a stink about giving me money back, so I took it as a lesson learned. I hope he enjoys his original art that he bought with my money. I try to not air my dirty laundry on the boards, but I think this thread got me mad about it again. Now back to our regular programming.

Scott

Yeah, I'm not going into details, but I don't want anyone else here getting burned by him.