• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: Tales of Suspense #40

27 posts in this topic

WOW! There are only 8 copies graded higher in the CGC census and only six 9.0s! I thought I'd look it up because you just never see this book in HI-GRADE!

CONGRATS! Very nice score...mind telling at least the range of what you paid raw? (last GPA recorded sale for CGC 9.0 $2128!). Tom

This is part of a collection I am going to be selling for someone. It will be Feb/Mar before I get all the books ready. I am in process of sending a small amount into CGC. The onwer tell me he paid 10 cents when it first cam out. lol

10-CENTS is a GOOD DEAL! That must mean he's an old like me!

Georgous book. Is that the teeniest of chunks out in the LRFC? And another teeny out above above the caveman's right foot?

Those, a few spine ticks ... 7.0, possibly 7.5 in hand since the book looks so darn sweet.

Read the WHOLE thread! It already came back a 9.0 :makepoint:

Georgous book. Is that the teeniest of chunks out in the LRFC? And another teeny out above above the caveman's right foot?

Those, a few spine ticks ... 7.0, possibly 7.5 in hand since the book looks so darn sweet.

Just read the thread, doesn't look like I'm the only skeptical one.

Just read the thread, doesn't look like I'm the only skeptical one.

I agree it doesn't look like a VF/NM, but then I have seen stranger things hm