• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This just in... new moderns in your collection...

319 posts in this topic

I just bought this, and I'm pretty darn pumped about it! :headbang:

By far this was the hardest Walking Dead book to find in CGC 9.8 (issue #2 being almost as hard)

WD3cgc98.jpg

I was wondering who would bite that!Congrats Steve (worship):applause:

Thanks Shawn! :banana:

I just bought this, and I'm pretty darn pumped about it! :headbang:

By far this was the hardest Walking Dead book to find in CGC 9.8 (issue #2 being almost as hard)

WD3cgc98.jpg

I was wondering who would bite that!Congrats Steve (worship):applause:

Thanks Shawn! :banana:

Congrats Steve. That one seems to have been the hardest to get by far. Now I'm in the same boat, only the #3 to have 1-15 in 9.8. :applause:

Added this one myself. Another pain in the spoon.

wd6.jpg

i just love this cover.

i've been following the JLA book just before it was rebooted and decided to stay with the rebooted run.

in my opinion, i think the series is okay, buti think that it could be alot better.

i got this in just this week from Heroes Haven on the boards:

justiceleagueofamerica1rrpsideways.jpg

justiceleagueofamerica1rrp.jpg

i just love this cover.

i've been following the JLA book just before it was rebooted and decided to stay with the rebooted run.

in my opinion, i think the series is okay, buti think that it could be alot better.

i got this in just this week from Heroes Haven on the boards:

justiceleagueofamerica1rrpsideways.jpg

justiceleagueofamerica1rrp.jpg

I love that cover, I've been searching ebay to get one on the cheap for a few months. I always seem to miss 'em.

First, a little background on this book. I've been collecting high grade copies of every issue of this series (including variants and reprints) since May. This variant is usually referred to as the "Book Market variant". It was given out by Diamond at the Diamond Retailer summit before the series' release. A couple copies were auctoned on ebay in July and were the only ones I've seen graded since. They went for over $150 a piece and I kicked myself in the for not grabbing one when the registry set was added. I took a gamble and bought a few raw copies off of a reliable ebay seller (these are even rare raw). I got very lucky. I ended up with my 9.8. This book is the highest scored DT book at 152 points for a universal 9.8, not bad for a new modern. Needless to say, I'm very excited to be adding this to my set. By far the rarest Dark Tower book and I'm currently the only one with a copy in their set. My next goal is to resub a copy for Signature Series whenever Jae Lee shows up at a con. :cloud9:

bookmarketCGC_750x680.jpg

If anyone happens to know the actual print run on these, please let me know. I know it was low, I just don't know how low. rantrant