• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This just in... new moderns in your collection...

319 posts in this topic

thanks guys. the nice comments are making me feel a little better about the fact that i overpayed for the book because of pastimperfekt's bidding.
I know of at least 4 other people here that can say exactly the same thing. :(

I was looking hard at that book, but backed off.

my wallet thanks you

thanks guys. the nice comments are making me feel a little better about the fact that i overpayed for the book because of pastimperfekt's bidding.
I know of at least 4 other people here that can say exactly the same thing. :(

I was looking hard at that book, but backed off.

my wallet thanks you

My wife and wallet thanks me too. :)

I didn't realize the art was in a giant X either. Nice covers. I still don't understand how modern high color gloss pages can be classified as "white." They need to come up with another term for the quality of modern pagesbecause the definitely are not "white.". Maybe "new" or "like new." or something.

I didn't realize the art was in a giant X either. Nice covers. I still don't understand how modern high color gloss pages can be classified as "white." They need to come up with another term for the quality of modern pagesbecause the definitely are not "white.". Maybe "new" or "like new." or something.

"glossy"?