• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Walking Dead

50 posts in this topic

I'm starting a new thread to avoid any potential spoilers in the older threads...

Based on the buzz around here, I bought the first Walking Dead trade. Loved it. Absolutely loved it. I'm now trying to figure out who to force it upon for them to read. I figure on Wednesday I'll hit the LCS and buy 2 and 3.

I'm now caught up on the TPBs and will be adding it to my saver. It's sad I now have to wait for #8 instead of knowing there's a new TPB on the LCS shelf I haven't read.

One question: Is this a finite series like 100 Bullets or is it ongoing? Does Kirkman have a definite end in mind?

So...just like you guys I love this series (got my girl addicted to it as well!). Saw everybody talking about here and picked up all the trades. I almost hate the fact now that I have to wait month to month! But I'm really posting because I just purchased my first CGC 9.8 book and I'm incredibly excited. It won't get here fast enough!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=330191501360&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=014

think he said 200 issues but don't hold me to it.

could've sworn he said more than 200 issues, but like pirate, don't hold me to that either.

That's crazy talk. He has events loosely thought thru, but trust me he's making all of the adjustments "on the fly". On the "No one is safe arc"...the next TPB already states that over 1/2 of the current staff will be killed. So prepare for bloodshed.

So...just like you guys I love this series (got my girl addicted to it as well!). Saw everybody talking about here and picked up all the trades. I almost hate the fact now that I have to wait month to month! But I'm really posting because I just purchased my first CGC 9.8 book and I'm incredibly excited. It won't get here fast enough!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=330191501360&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=014

Nice pick-up!

That was pretty cheap, and is probably my favorite cover of the series :headbang:

Of course, I can't show this puppy off enough :shy:

th_DSC00062.jpg

Show off!

I haven't bought a TWD CGC book in a while, and now I'm being ganged on in the registry. Did you notice that they extended the issues to #42?

I haven't bought one in a while either....Christmas time is tough.... :eek:

I did notice that they extended to #42, but I'd like to get 1-25 complete first, and then go from there.