• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Walking Dead

50 posts in this topic

So...just like you guys I love this series (got my girl addicted to it as well!). Saw everybody talking about here and picked up all the trades. I almost hate the fact now that I have to wait month to month! But I'm really posting because I just purchased my first CGC 9.8 book and I'm incredibly excited. It won't get here fast enough!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=330191501360&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=014

Nice pick-up!

That was pretty cheap, and is probably my favorite cover of the series :headbang:

Of course, I can't show this puppy off enough :shy:

th_DSC00062.jpg

she's a beaut Ash! Did you submit it yourself? I definitely think I'll be happy with my 9.8. It's just such an awesome cover I couldn't help myself. Now about a number 1.... hm

So...just like you guys I love this series (got my girl addicted to it as well!). Saw everybody talking about here and picked up all the trades. I almost hate the fact now that I have to wait month to month! But I'm really posting because I just purchased my first CGC 9.8 book and I'm incredibly excited. It won't get here fast enough!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=330191501360&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=014

Nice pick-up!

That was pretty cheap, and is probably my favorite cover of the series :headbang:

Of course, I can't show this puppy off enough :shy:

th_DSC00062.jpg

she's a beaut Ash! Did you submit it yourself? I definitely think I'll be happy with my 9.8. It's just such an awesome cover I couldn't help myself. Now about a number 1.... hm

Thanks! Nope, I didn't submit that one myself, it was an ebay find about a year and a half ago :grin:

Good luck with the #1, here's my copy :cloud9:

th_wd1ss98.jpg

Speaking of Zombies, you guys ever see this.. ;)

ULEMW-thedead.jpg

Never saw that one before, but I'll certainly be on the lookout for it now! :applause:

I just picked this up two weeks ago, and it's a VERY tough book to find - it's the comic book adaptation of Lucio Fulci's horror masterpiece "Zombie." The adaptation was published in 2000 by Blackfest Heart Media, and comes with the films soundtrack as well :headbang:

zombieadaptation.jpg

Cool movie! :shy:

Glad you liked it Jay, and I was happy to provide you with something you haven't seen before! :headbang:

I've watched it 3 times since!

Can't get enough of the zombie vs shark and slow, ever closer eye gouge! :headbang:

Glad you liked it Jay, and I was happy to provide you with something you haven't seen before! :headbang:

Can't get enough of the zombie vs shark and slow, ever closer eye gouge! :headbang:

Oh absolutely! You can't go wrong with the eye gouge scene!

My apologies again to your girlfriend for peeking in on you watching that flick at the worst possible times lol

My apologies again to your girlfriend for peeking in on you watching that flick at the worst possible times lol

She's starting to come around to my horror appreciation. Got her to go see The Mist this past Saturday! Effects were good, story not so great...

She's starting to come around to my horror appreciation. Got her to go see The Mist this past Saturday! Effects were good, story not so great...

Nice! Yeah, I'm taking my wife to see the Mist at some point as well. At this point though, I have her desensitized to most things horror, and she actually enjoys a lot of it now (The Walking Dead, the Evil Dead movies, Dawn of the Dead, etc...)

:cloud9:

Nice! Yeah, I'm taking my wife to see the Mist at some point as well. At this point though, I have her desensitized to most things horror, and she actually enjoys a lot of it now (The Walking Dead, the Evil Dead movies, Dawn of the Dead, etc...)

Try making her recipies (chicken ala king) from zombie comics, works every time! lol

Try making her recipies (chicken ala king) from zombie comics, works every time! lol

Actually, I showed that to her (in "Living with the Dead") and she made it for me :cloud9:

We're going to try the duck a la orange that was listed in the second issue sometime this or next week!