• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hijacking Posts? Rate this post 5 stars if you want it to stop!

108 posts in this topic

ablue

Oh yeah, that's a good idea... let's get the mentally quadriplegic in here! It'll be like having a pinata that isn't so much full of candy and toys as it is full of bitter bile and wood chips!

Hey pin head! tonofbricks.gif

Oh, for crying out loud. Who left the toilet seat up?

Probably your mother 27_laughing.gif

Probably your mother! Wait, did your mom survive that latest rash of prostitute killings in Detroit? blush.gif

ablue

Oh yeah, that's a good idea... let's get the mentally quadriplegic in here! It'll be like having a pinata that isn't so much full of candy and toys as it is full of bitter bile and wood chips!

Probably your mother! Wait, did your mom survive that latest rash of prostitute killings in Detroit? blush.gif

Ya, but it seems you mother just barley survived.

Must of been due to the great customer service she provided! 27_laughing.gif

ablue

>sigh<

Everyone, do you see why I didn't laugh at the (actually) incredibly witty joke about my mother leaving the toilet seat up? He didn't even know that he was making a joke!

"Your mom" was just the best that his little three-legged-hamster-running-in-his-exerwheel brain could do.

confused-smiley-013.gif

Kids, just remember... this is your brain on drugs, and THAT is your brain on Ablue.

ablue

>sigh<

Everyone, do you see why I didn't laugh at the (actually) incredibly witty joke about my mother leaving the toilet seat up? He didn't even know that he was making a joke!

"Your mom" was just the best that his little three-legged-hamster-running-in-his-exerwheel brain could do.

confused-smiley-013.gif

Burn baby burn. You just got tosted baby!! devil.gif

Kids, just remember... this is your brain on drugs, and THAT is your brain on major.

ablue

>sigh<

confused-smiley-013.gif

Kids, just remember... this is your brain on drugs, and THAT is your brain on major.

>sigh< And THAT is your brain on Ablue. confused-smiley-013.gif

When you start distorting the conversation by throwing your words in with mine like that it's like having a threaded discourse with Picasso. Or maybe Picasso's older brother who fell off a ladder and landed on his head a few years prior.

ablue

>sigh<

confused-smiley-013.gif

>sigh< And THAT is your brain on Ablue. confused-smiley-013.gif

When you start distorting the conversation by throwing your words in with mine like that it's like having a threaded discourse with Picasso. Or maybe Picasso's older brother who fell off a ladder and landed on his head a few years prior.

Go to bed burned boy! 893naughty-thumb.gif