• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Buy An OO GA Book From A Moose!!!!

315 posts in this topic

Moose.jpg

I am offering approximately 700 books from an OO collection purchased this Summer while I was in Maine (hence the Moose reference!). The collection was amassed between approximately 1946 - 1973, with the primary collecting years of 1949 - 1962 (when the owner was about 13 - 26 years old). The bulk of the collection is comprised of Fawcett and Dells, with a few DC and other publisher's titles scattered here and there. The condition ranges from coverless to NM, with the majority of issues in the vg/fine realm. Back cover scans available upon request.

Shipping Costs/Method: $5 for USPS Priority Shipping to the domestic United States; $9 USPS Priority Shipping to Canada/Mexico; $11 USPS Priority Shipping all other locations. Multiple orders can be combined. Insurance is extra. Other shipping methods available upon request.

Payment Methods: Personal checks, postal money orders, bank cashier checks, wire transfers, and paypal. All checks and money orders should be made payable to EsquireComics.

My Return Policy: I certainly believe you will be happy with your purchase. However, your personal satisfaction is very important to me. If for any reason you wish to return your purchase, you may do so. However, you must notify me in writing within three (3) calendar days of receiving the book that you desire to return it, and you must ship it back to me within seven (7) calendar days. All associated costs for returning the book must be borne by the purchaser. And, of course, the book must be returned in the same condition it was received.

Grading Guarantee: I cannot guarantee how any third-party service will grade the book, but as noted above any book may be returned (pursuant to the terms) if dissatisfied.

Length Of Sale: Any book unsold after one week will be placed in my e-bay store.

NetworkOfDisclosure-3_20.jpg

First :takeit: for each book takes it. I will follow-up via PM.

Here we go: Moose2.jpg

Strange Adventures #2 (DC, 1950)

Condition: Cover detached, nearly separated, Fr.

Chris KL99 story. Jim Mooney cover. Mooney, Jack Kirby (2 pages), Curt Swan, and Howard Sherman art.

Overstreet 2007 GD 2.0 value = $110

FORUM PRICE = $40

SA2.jpg

Strange Adventures #9 (DC, 1951)

Origin and first appearance of Captain Comet. Carmine Infantino cover. Infantino, Gil Kane, and Murphy Anderson art.

A nice strong FN/VF book.

Overstreet 2007 FN 6.0 value = $456; VF 8.0 value = $1,292 (7.0 = $874.00)

FORUM PRICE: $650.00

SOLD!!

Strange Adventures #15 (DC, 1951)

Condition: staples slightly separating, slight interior shadowing, FN.

Gil Kane cover. Carmine Infantino, Murphy Anderson, and Jim Mooney art.

Overstreet 2007 FN 6.0 value = $135.

FORUM PRICE = $90.00

SOLD!!!

First appearance of major characters/ teams. Scarce books etc

That's not it. Huge keys = really nice ducks.

These came from a Moose not a Mouse. lol

:P

(shrug)well, I thought it was funny (shrug)