• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please remind Chrisco37 how old he looks for his age...

41 posts in this topic

I'll have Lantern send you the bar tab, Chrom

As soon as I get the total back from Nasa I will pass it on. Fortunately, it was penny beers, so it won't be that bad.

drinks_cheers.gif

Happy Birthday...

When Chris told me you guys were going out for happy hour, (first drink reg price, second beer a penny) I promised, in a uncharacteristic blaze of generosity to pay for every second drink... I still stand by that decision ! Nothing's too good for my boy stooges.gif

Hanging out in gay bars at age 28....

893whatthe.gif

That was a gay bar that Chris made me take him to last night...that peson he was kissing on the dance floor was really a guy...that really wasn't a cell phone in his pocket and he really was happy to see Chris...

foreheadslap.gif

Hanging out in gay bars at age 28....

893whatthe.gif

That was a gay bar that Chris made me take him to last night...that peson he was kissing on the dance floor was really a guy...that really wasn't a cell phone in his pocket and he really was happy to see Chris...

foreheadslap.gif

A picture is worth a thousand words....

chriscogay.jpg

flowerred.gif