• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please remind Chrisco37 how old he looks for his age...

41 posts in this topic

Happy 28th birthday Chris.

And let me also congratulate your liver on its 74th birthday and your reflexes on their 67th birthday (you killed Bambi man....you killed Bambi blush.gif)

Hope you have the same amount of fun today as you did when this picture was taken....

chriscodisney.jpg

And let me also congratulate your liver on its 74th birthday and your reflexes on their 67th birthday (you killed Bambi man....you killed Bambi blush.gif)

Hope you have the same amount of fun today as you did when this picture was taken....

chriscodisney.jpg

Creepy... hypnotic and creepy...

chriscodisney.jpg
I guess you went against your promise to not post that pic. Boy....that guy will be sorry for sending you that pic! foreheadslap.gif

I guess you went against your promise to not post that pic. Boy....that guy will be sorry for sending you that pic! foreheadslap.gif

Promise ? What promise ? devil.gif

Everybody likes to see a little Mickey and Minnie on their birthday

Besides I'm getting more and more convinced that 'chrisco37' is another Hammer shill.... 893whatthe.gif

Thanks everybody! Don't feel any older. I guess that's a good thing.

And special thanks to Chrom and Greggy for posting my pics. Man, I love Disney World! cloud9.gif

Super props to Lantern and his wife for an early B-Day dinner last night! (I'll have Lantern send you the bar tab, Chrom. wink.gif)

Chris