• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Open plea to all CGC Forumites - OT Threads
2 2

378 posts in this topic

You seem to be a very upset and angry IronMan...I think you could relieve some tension by going on the Forum Only Sales category and purchasing the remainder of my unsold very cool very vintage CGC-graded EARLY Iron Man comics...they are beautiful books and when you get them and open them you will be very happy...perhaps almost enough to post a happy IronMan avatar and welcome in the new movie..."NUFF SAID!

Cal,

Whatever point you are trying to make is now officially rendered moot by the complete and utter spamming of the for sale forum.

Regards,

Shawn

One who does not care either way about your hissy fit, but finds it humorous when you make yourself look like an .

then why your incorrect response?

I only have ONE in topic thread in the market place.

Look before you accuse.

Take care mr. Lib

CAL lol

Cal,

Why not just make a bunch of OT posts in general?

Why spam the for sale forum? Yes, I did see that you "deleted" the other 6 threads you started.

If your issue is with all the OT posts in general and you are trying to make a point then why spam the for sale forum?

Good for you if there is something that bothers you so much that you are going to take a stand, but at least do it in a way that makes sense. Otherwise what is the point? (shrug)

Nice way to try to deflect this whole issue. The fact that Cal might be wrong about something else doesn't mean that he's wrong about the OT issue.

Never said he was wrong about the OT issue. Just said I did not care either way. I would have chuckled if he made a bunch of OT posts in General.

Is there an issue here? I thought this was the semi-annual "Cal forgot to take his meds" rant?

Well, it's definitely weird to be on the same side as Cal on anything, and unfortunately I think people's views on this issue are being tainted by their views of Cal, but I happen to think he's right on this particular issue. There are too many OT threads in General. And it's against the rules.

Cal,

Whatever point you are trying to make is now officially rendered moot by the complete and utter spamming of the for sale forum.

Regards,

Shawn

One who does not care either way about your hissy fit, but finds it humorous when you make yourself look like an .

Look before you accuse.

Take care mr. Lib

CAL lol

Cal,

Why spam the for sale forum? Yes, I did see that you "deleted" the other 6 threads you started.

If your issue is with all the OT posts in general and you are trying to make a point then why spam the for sale forum?

Good for you if there is something that bothers you so much that you are going to take a stand, but at least do it in a way that makes sense. Otherwise what is the point? (shrug)

Nice way to try to deflect this whole issue. The fact that Cal might be wrong about something else doesn't mean that he's wrong about the OT issue.

Thanks for clarity, but they don't get it - the OT issues and the Sales Thread issues are two completely different things.

They can't get it - that is why they are who they are...

CAL :makepoint:

You seem to be a very upset and angry IronMan...I think you could relieve some tension by going on the Forum Only Sales category and purchasing the remainder of my unsold very cool very vintage CGC-graded EARLY Iron Man comics...they are beautiful books and when you get them and open them you will be very happy...perhaps almost enough to post a happy IronMan avatar and welcome in the new movie..."NUFF SAID!

you are in Southern california???

let's watch the iron man movie together...

I will buy your ticket.

PM me for details

CAL :insane:

Cal,

Regards,

Shawn

Look before you accuse.

Take care mr. Lib

CAL lol

Cal,

Never said he was wrong about the OT issue. Just said I did not care either way. I would have chuckled if he made a bunch of OT posts in General.

now you are lying.

You DID say that I should not spam Sales forum = OT stance of mine now useless.

You DO care - care enough to post the garbage you did.

pick a finger...

CAL (tsk)

Is there an issue here? I thought this was the semi-annual "Cal forgot to take his meds" rant?

Well, it's definitely weird to be on the same side as Cal on anything, and unfortunately I think people's views on this issue are being tainted by their views of Cal, but I happen to think he's right on this particular issue. There are too many OT threads in General. And it's against the rules.

more sound logic and reasoning wasted here on this Board.

Now I need to dig up my old threads - get rid of the trash...

CAL who at least uses the services doh!

Cal,

Regards,

Shawn

Look before you accuse.

Take care mr. Lib

CAL lol

Cal,

now you are lying.

pick a finger...

CAL (tsk)

Seriously, get a grip. Knock yourself out with your crusade to cleanse Comics General.

BTW the RULES say you should not spam the Sales Forum.

Have a nice night. (thumbs u

Cal,

Regards,

Shawn

Look before you accuse.

Take care mr. Lib

CAL lol

Cal,

now you are lying.

pick a finger...

CAL (tsk)

Seriously, get a grip. Knock yourself out with your crusade to cleanse Comics General.

BTW the RULES say you should not spam the Sales Forum.

Have a nice night. (thumbs u

I corrected the mistake I made in th esales Forum.

Now I wished I had not corrected the mistakes and be a REAL hypocrite like the eBayers that chase me...

CAL :pullhair:

I think the mere fact that people are arguing that there are too many OT posts illustrates perfectly that sometimes we are all here to discuss things that are not comic centric but just love to argue.

As Matthew said quite succinctly.. in the end OT don't bother me that much. So I will just sit back and watch to see what the next step is.

Night

Ze-

go back and read my last post them PM me again, sir.

CAL :juggle:

Cal, to be honest with you, your reply to my PM read like a rant. I am going to bow out of this now. I think you are a passionate comic collector that is just off the mark on this one. To hear you talk about going over our heads and notifying the mods , and railing to Steve B about how 99% of the troublemaker members here do not use their product and should be cleaned out is kind of out there, imho

Ze-

why are you posting my content from my private PM???

how dare you?

:mad:

Don't blow this out of proportion Cal, what I'm reading here above has been one of your battle cries for the past few years...

Now and then you pop in again, something happens, drama ensues and you start threatening to start notifying the mods, calling up Steve Borrock to get certain people booted off the boards etc etc...

It's not like Ze-Man posted some kind of big secret.

In one of your other posts you claim to be happy to be arrogant. Have no idea what dramatic thing happened in your life for you to have decided to take this road, but antagonizing people and making new enemies each and every time you visit the boards is surely not what you set out to do (shrug)

This is a fun little hobby Cal, don't make it less pleasant for yourself by sitting at home angrily hitting the keyboard and getting yourself all worked up.

but antagonizing people and making new enemies each and every time you visit the boards is surely not what you set out to do

get a clue on who antagonized who first.

Then I will listen to what you have to say.

CAL (tsk)

but antagonizing people and making new enemies each and every time you visit the boards is surely not what you set out to do

CAL (tsk)

Don't antognize me Cal

This is a fun little hobby Cal, don't make it less pleasant for yourself by sitting at home angrily hitting the keyboard and getting yourself all worked up

This is NOT a fun little hobby.

It was fun 30 - 40 years ago when you take the word of the mail-order ads that they would send you the comics you spent your teenage allowances on...

It was more fun when you were surrounded by like-minded people who were great, caring and forgiving people. The ones who chase me from ebay and now here are determined, thus I am equally determined back at them...

It was more fun when people in any hobby acepted you for what and who you are, not the ones I see today that knit-pick your every word, every joke, every bad day and make it a personal crusade to cause grief. The olive branch of peace is not an option for me - tried it too many times. The wars must rage on. Ask them.

CAL :juggle:

CAL (tsk)

Don't antognize me Cal

then you should not stick your nose wher eit does not fit or belong...

CAL (tsk)

CAL (tsk)

Don't antognize me Cal

CAL (tsk)

lol You see you are the one antagonizing people

CAL (tsk)

Don't antognize me Cal

CAL (tsk)

what is your point??

where's the beef??

CAL (tsk)

CAL (tsk)

Don't antognize me Cal

CAL (tsk)

what is your point??

where's the beef??

CAL (tsk)

The point is Cal that a lot of your posts are a constant rant, hardly part of a conversation at all, and that's what a board is all about.

You really need to let it go sometimes. You're not a young man any more and it's after 2 AM and you are still sitting behind your keyboard looking for virtual fights...it can't be healthy (shrug)

The point is Cal that a lot of your posts are a constant rant, hardly part of a conversation at all, and that's what a board is all about.

You really need to let it go sometimes. You're not a young man any more and it's after 2 AM and you are still sitting behind your keyboard looking for virtual fights...it can't be healthy

how old am I ??

yes it's 2AM but I am a night person anyway - never needed more than 3 - 5 hours of sleep...

why do you even care?

the others are right I take it???

CAL doh!