• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Trade Baits got more enemies on my case, so ONE Thread only
1 1

152 posts in this topic

Can I pretty-please get on the list? I do so want to be part of the team . . . :insane:

The List

Shootydog

Park

Trmoore54

The Brain

Ze-man

Lizards-2

shadrock

ArAich

moonlite

pirate

Doctor Watson

OldGuy

Pontoon

cd4ever

bhhooks22

october

divad

There you go, for what it's worth.

Although if Cal isn't going to list any more books here then that puts pretty much everyone on the list........

Alls well that ends well! (thumbs u

It's a real surprise that this thread got derailed. I would have thought any sales thread starting out with an enemies list would be wildly successful!

Well, shows you what I know. (shrug)

hm

Good idea

My next selling thread will be titled

Selling books for all you low-life, pimple-faced, suk-up geeks, who are all beneath me :sumo:

Please ad "bread stick arms" :wishluck:

:gossip: It's "pencil thin bread stick arms" thank you very much.

I tis time to make a few clarifications re: My Sales Thread, and some of the posts I made since the comics were put here:

1) The reason I started the "List" is because one of the Trolls that was bashing me had the nerve to ask me for one of the comics listed for a reduced price. I refused to deal with this person, period.

2) In the past, when I had listed my ASM single digits CGC and Silver Surfer CGCs

at least one other troll PMd me and wanted me to "unblock" them from bidding my items on eBay. I refused then and obviously am going to refuse to do so now. Those who are "blocked bidders" will forever remain so. I just can't understand how someone can post negative things about a person and still think that the targeted person won't remember and somehow want to do business with them. I don't get it.

3) There are a few Golden Age comics I was going to list here on this Thread, but I decided that for now on everything goes on FeeBay.

4) Those comics I was going to list here started today.

CAL :juggle:

I tis time to make a few clarifications re: My Sales Thread, and some of the posts I made since the comics were put here:

1) The reason I started the "List" is because one of the Trolls that was bashing me had the nerve to ask me for one of the comics listed for a reduced price. I refused to deal with this person, period.

2) In the past, when I had listed my ASM single digits CGC and Silver Surfer CGCs

at least one other troll PMd me and wanted me to "unblock" them from bidding my items on eBay. I refused then and obviously am going to refuse to do so now. Those who are "blocked bidders" will forever remain so. I just can't understand how someone can post negative things about a person and still think that the targeted person won't remember and somehow want to do business with them. I don't get it.

3) There are a few Golden Age comics I was going to list here on this Thread, but I decided that for now on everything goes on FeeBay.

4) Those comics I was going to list here started today.

CAL :juggle:

I don't know your ebay ID (shrug) (and I've never said anything bad about you)

Can I pretty-please get on the list? I do so want to be part of the team . . . :insane:

The List

Shootydog

Park

Trmoore54

The Brain

Ze-man

Lizards-2

shadrock

ArAich

moonlite

pirate

Doctor Watson

OldGuy

Pontoon

cd4ever

bhhooks22

october

divad

Although if Cal isn't going to list any more books here then that puts pretty much everyone on the list........

I wanted to be on that list too :sorry:

The List

Shootydog

Park

Trmoore54

The Brain

Ze-man

Lizards-2

shadrock

ArAich

moonlite

pirate

Doctor Watson

OldGuy

Pontoon

cd4ever

bhhooks22

october

divad

I wanted to be on that list too :sorry:

just give me your ebay user ID so I can block you. Easy. Just reply here, now. Done. Easy! Give the people what they want! Life is great!

CAL :acclaim:

Edited by Calamerica