• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Trade Baits got more enemies on my case, so ONE Thread only
1 1

152 posts in this topic

why does everyone want to be on the list (shrug)

Because the guy is a person_who_is_obnoxiously_self-impressed? (shrug)

Sorry Cal but OG has a knack for the one liners and I just have to laugh at this one. lol I like some your books but if I buy one do you promise not to tell anyone. :kidaround: JUST kidding!

Sorry Cal but OG has a knack for the one liners and I just have to laugh at this one. lol I like some your books but if I buy one do you promise not to tell anyone. :kidaround: JUST kidding!

Hello SILVER SURFER

I am not going to knock one's appreciation for "humor"(?) but implying that someone is a douchbag just does not seem like stand-up comedy to me. It is just low-class vulgar name calling. Also without merit. They cannot get their beloved points across without acting like barnyard-raised animals.

At any rate, I was going to put ou 45 more CGC'd comics( some great Golden age, too), but after all the lemmings ran over me, I will just stick to FeeBay.

PM me if you are interested in what I already have.

CAL :hi:

Hello SILVER SURFER

I am not going to knock one's appreciation for "humor"(?) but implying that someone is a douchbag just does not seem like stand-up comedy to me. It is just low-class vulgar name calling. Also without merit. They cannot get their beloved points across without acting like barnyard-raised animals.

At any rate, I was going to put ou 45 more CGC'd comics( some great Golden age, too), but after all the lemmings ran over me, I will just stick to FeeBay.

That stinks I was curious as to what else you would put up for sale.

Hello SILVER SURFER

This reeks of JC's "I was going to spend eleventy-billion dollars in the VCC. Now that I'm ticked, I won't." WAAAAAAAAAHHHH

The List

Shootydog

Park

Trmoore54

The Brain

Ze-man

Lizards-2

shadrock

ArAich

moonlite

pirate

Doctor Watson

OldGuy

Pontoon

cd4ever

bhhooks22

october

I added myself to the list, but it doesn't matter much. His next 12 year old schoolgirlesque hissyfit departure is definitely coming soon.

I like cheese.

Rick

Hey, that's my line. :sumo:

Really? I used it to de-rail one of CAL's other very informative threads...'course it went right over his head *shock*

At any rate, :sorry:

Must have been subliminal, it's one of those 'way outta left field' lines I love.

Congrats on ownership. (thumbs u

Rick

Hello SILVER SURFER

Wow. Seriously was your little drama queen fit last night because you were trying to make a point or did you really need the attention that bad?

BTW can someone PM or post Cal's ebay handle so I can avoid that nightmare.

The List

Shootydog

Park

Trmoore54

The Brain

Ze-man

Lizards-2

shadrock

ArAich

moonlite

pirate

Doctor Watson

OldGuy

Pontoon

cd4ever

bhhooks22

october

arexcrooke

I added myself to the list, but it doesn't matter much. His next 12 year old schoolgirlesque hissyfit departure is definitely coming soon.

We can only be so lucky

Can I pretty-please get on the list? I do so want to be part of the team . . . :insane:

Wasn't that some old crappy 80s Marvel Comic - Team Calamerica???

Can I pretty-please get on the list? I do so want to be part of the team . . . :insane:

Switch hitter. (tsk)

:signfunny: