• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: Who's seen a haunted pumpkin?

65 posts in this topic

How dare anyone out there make fun of greggy and after all he's been through. All you people care about is readers and making money off of him. He's a human!

What you don't realize is that greggy's making you all this money and all you do is write a bunch of cr@p about him.

He hasn't performed on stage in years. All you people want is more, more, more, more! Leave him alone! You're lucky he even performs for you people. Leave him alone... please.

Anyone who has a problem with him... you deal with me. Leave him alone... :cry:

How dare anyone out there make fun of greggy and after all he's been through. All you people care about is readers and making money off of him. He's a human!

What you don't realize is that greggy's making you all this money and all you do is write a bunch of cr@p about him.

He hasn't performed on stage in years. All you people want is more, more, more, more! Leave him alone! You're lucky he even performs for you people. Leave him alone... please.

The non-sensical rantings of a madman. I guess today gives you a free pass.

:jokealert: Don't you get it? (shrug)

applause.gifYes! Best rant of 2007! :applause:

"Leave greggy alone"

"Leave greggy alone"
Greggy lives for moments like this. :gossip:

"Leave greggy alone"
Greggy lives for moments like this. :gossip:

Long live Greggy...wait what am I saying...I can no longer stop myself

Long live Greggy

Long live Greggy

Long live Greggy

Long live Greggy

Long live Greggy

Long live Greggy

Someone please help me stop this madness!

"Leave greggy alone"

Please, Leave greggy alone!

crocker.jpg

If I saw that pumpkin on a doorstep, I would kick it to pieces quicker than Greggy can flip an X-men comic.

:takeit::gossip: (but poo should be involved somehow)

:foryou: to the board's own 100-Page Giant

Awww stop your crying. And go fix your freaking HAIR. What's wrong with you? You and all your vids are fake anyway...tool. You can't even stand up without clutching. Sheesh!

Awww stop your crying. And go fix your freaking HAIR. What's wrong with you? You and all your vids are fake anyway...tool. You can't even stand up without clutching. Sheesh!

I rule! :acclaim: