• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM:WEREWOLF BY NIGHT 32(in the spirit of Halloween)

11 posts in this topic

book found in tub of basement.will ship off to CGC in about a week. thanks for any grade info. Happy Halloween.

http://s232.photobucket.com/albums/ee74/davidbanner_2007/?action=view&current=Picture872.jpg

After slabbing the book, are you planning on keeping it or selling it?

PROBABLY sell and thanks for your help with the scans. I will get back in a few weeks and post the CGC results.

You can just copy and paste this "IMG Code - Forums & Bulletin Boards" from your PhotoBucket page.

Welcome to the Boards!

PROBALLY sell and thanks for your help with the scans. I will get back in a few weeks and post the CGC results.

The 12 month average for a CGC 5.0 is $51.50. You may be able to gain/save more cash if you sell it raw.

PROBALLY sell and thanks for your help with the scans. I will get back in a few weeks and post the CGC results.

The 12 month average for a CGC 5.0 is $51.50. You may be able to gain/save more cash if you sell it raw.

Good advice :sumo:

Good advice :sumo:

VERY good advice. This is a 4.0, and thus not going up in value much with a slab, I would venture.