• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

More Fun 54, CGC 6.5 with mod. rest. on Ebay...

29 posts in this topic

what were they asking for the 52?

gator

Opening bid of $21,900, BIN of $25,900. Think it was $18,000 or so last time it was listed?

holy cow!

6 months ago, it was $15K?

I haven't seen enough new demand to warrant that kind of jump...maybe they took it down because they realized it was priced out of line?

rick

Don't know they keep teasing the market with this book but I suspect they don't really want to sell it?

gator

Opening bid of $21,900, BIN of $25,900. Think it was $18,000 or so last time it was listed?

holy cow!

I haven't seen enough new demand to warrant that kind of jump...maybe they took it down because they realized it was priced out of line?

rick

Don't know they keep teasing the market with this book but I suspect they don't really want to sell it?

I have a feeling too that they just wanted to show off that they have an unrestored 52. Perhaps looking for some lucky buyer to hit the BIN price.

gator

holy cow!

rick

Could also just be a nice word-of-mouth marketing ploy :) Look at the interest the listing has generated here.

gator

holy cow!

rick

Could also just be a nice word-of-mouth marketing ploy :) Look at the interest the listing has generated here.

at $21K, I would say "zero" interest :baiting:

Putting this thread back on track, the More Fun #54 auction has been pulled by the seller, and I was leading! Who here purchased it?

:hi: (the :devil: made me do it!)

1841372936_1ed313df0c_o.jpg

I was introduced to the seller by a Toronto dealer some time ago...actually made an offer to buy it but he decided not to sell. This time around, we got it done! :gossip:

GE