• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Canada to Australia

10 posts in this topic

I have to ship a CGC comic from Canada to Australia, it's packed in a large "fedex" sized box. Shipping quote was 45 surface 2 to three months or 77 air. Are there any other alternatives. (shrug)

I have to ship a CGC comic from Canada to Australia, it's packed in a large "fedex" sized box. Shipping quote was 45 surface 2 to three months or 77 air. Are there any other alternatives. (shrug)

Are you close to the border? I live in Abby, BC. It's a 3 minute drive to the border from my house. I ship EVERYTHING from the US... much cheaper!

John (shrug)

Thanks for the info, I have the Venture small business card and used it to get the quote. I was shocked with those prices.

I am ALWAYS shocked when I walk into a Canadian post office! It is amazing how a package that weighs 2lb can be shipped from Wa to FL for like $3.00! To ship the same package from BC to Ab would be roughly $12!!! Something wrong there...

Small Packet Air is the way to go if you can.

John (thumbs u