• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Open Thread to friends and foes alike re: robojo33/Koos/whoever...

122 posts in this topic

towelie.jpg

Won't ya take me down

to Funkytown

you wanna get high?

Are you on drugs?

Gawd you are out of the loop. :(

That was embarrasing to read, Greggy. No, I mean, seriously guys.

South Park is so 1990s

towelie.jpg

Won't ya take me down

to Funkytown

you wanna get high?

Are you on drugs?

South Park is so 1990s

And BA is so 70s. What's your point? (actually South Park has lived more of its life in the 2000s than the 1990s).

Are you on steroids? Has that shriveling made you a hater?

towelie.jpg

Won't ya take me down

to Funkytown

you wanna get high?

Are you on drugs?

South Park is so 1990s

And BA is so 70s. What's your point? (actually South Park has lived more of its life in the 2000s than the 1990s).

(shrug)

towelie.jpg

Won't ya take me down

to Funkytown

you wanna get high?

Are you on drugs?

South Park is so 1990s

(shrug)

Awwww. I didn't mean to touch a sore spot.

:sorry:

towelie.jpg

Won't ya take me down

to Funkytown

you wanna get high?

Are you on drugs?

South Park is so 1990s

(shrug)

:sumo:

towelie.jpg

Won't ya take me down

to Funkytown

you wanna get high?

Are you on drugs?

South Park is so 1990s

(shrug)

:sumo:

Good idea. Stomp out the pain. Kind of like in THE UNTOUCHABLES when Sean Connery advises the agents to stomp their feet if they are cold. (thumbs u

Let me just say this thread delivers.

kaneklapae4.gif

That looks..., just like...., the golfclap graemlin......,

except, I'm not feeling the sarcasm. :eek:

No. All you've done is start another thread to deal with a perceived slight that no one else cares about that will devolve into people asking to be part of the list.

your own words: "no on else cares about"

then why do YOU care?

If you don't care don't post to add fuel to the fire???

The above response makes too much sense...

Thus more flames forthcoming...

CAL doh!

I like Cal. He is just eccentric.

Thanx DR Watson.

Yes, eccentric, yes.

You are right. This garbage is getting old, and fast.

I made my statements, and I explained everything truthfully.

I don't care if I am being made to be some "criminal supporter" because I am not.

I read through ALL this garbage the past hour and I still keep searching for the answer that is obviously not going to ever be answered, until I answer it for the "Koos-police"; the answer to the Q I posted at least THREE( 3) times:

"Why did not someone tell me BEFORE I bid those comics???"

They cannot think non-linear/out-of-the-box; they cannot possibly stop people from buying stuff online from other people.

But that is part ONE of two parts:

The 2nd part is what are the folks that are NOW informed going to do with Koos/robojo33/whoever it is now that we DO know.

And those who deserve my answer will get it. Those who don't care don't deserve the answer.

Simple, right???

CAL lol

I like Cal. He is just eccentric.

Thanx DR Watson.

Yes, eccentric, yes.

You are right. This garbage is getting old, and fast.

I made my statements, and I explained everything truthfully.

I don't care if I am being made to be some "criminal supporter" because I am not.

I read through ALL this garbage the past hour and I still keep searching for the answer that is obviously not going to ever be answered, until I answer it for the "Koos-police"; the answer to the Q I posted at least THREE( 3) times:

They cannot think non-linear/out-of-the-box; they cannot possibly stop people from buying stuff online from other people.

But that is part ONE of two parts:

The 2nd part is what are the folks that are NOW informed going to do with Koos/robojo33/whoever it is now that we DO know.

And those who deserve my answer will get it. Those who don't care don't deserve the answer.

Simple, right???

CAL lol

I think I kinda started this whole bruhaha with my question to you in your "enemy list" thread. If you bought the books from him before anyone exposed him, I agree, we shouldn't be jumping down your throat. The way I interpreted your responses in the robojo/koos thread was that, even with the evidence, you would continue to do so (since you've received clean books, like that sweet Surfer book). If I misinterpreted your statements, I apologize.

But, the question remains, will you continue now that you know?

Let me just say this thread delivers.

kaneklapae4.gif

But if you remember this scene, that's when Kane's wife gives an embarrassingly bad performance and he has to start some applause himself because people are laughing at her.

So... um... I have no idea what my point is, except to show that I've seen Citizen Kane.

Sorry, it's still early, haven't finished my coffee yet. :boo:

Because it's not anyone else's job to make you an informed consumer, that's your job. The information is out there for anyone that wants it. A simple google search will give anyone in the world all they need to know about that seller, its not exactly a big secret, unless you're a googletard. It is called the WORLD WIDE Web for a reason.

Do you know how helpless and pathetic your question makes you look? Like it's really everyone else's job to spoon feed Cal information about eBay sellers to watch out for. Yea, no one here has anything better to do then watch every auction that Cal bids on and warn him when he's about to do business with a criminal. For someone that's so full of himself, you have a nice way of making your mistakes everyone else's fault.

Sack up and take some responsibility for yourself.