• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Taking offers trade/cash for some SS books *CLOSED*

13 posts in this topic

I'm thinking about putting some of my SS doubles on ebay and wanted to see if anyone was interested here first. PM me with offers for trade or sale. :grin:

Walking Dead #1 signed and sketched Kirkman/Moore

IMG_1868_640x480.jpg

Close up of sketch

IMG_1874_640x480.jpg

Dark Tower #1 1:25 signed by cover artist Joe Quesada and Peter David EBAY

IMG_1882_640x480.jpg

I'm waiting on my other box which should come in tommorrow. No pics of these yet, but I'm also looking at moving:

Dark Tower #3 1:25 variant 9.6 triple signed by cover artist Leinil Yu, Joe Q, and Peter David (ended up with two, selling/trading one) SOLD

Dark Tower #6 1:25 variant 9.6 double signed by cover artist J. Scott Campbell and Peter David (ended up with two, selling/trading one) SOLD

Walking Dead #10 9.6 double signed Kirkman/Moore

Spawn #1 9.6 signed by Todd Mcfarland

I'll combine shipping of course. Add shipping into trade/cash offers.

Spawn #1 9.6 signed by Todd Mcfarland

How much?

OK, I'm working a trade deal for the DT books. I'm looking for these prices for the other books. I hate the "make an offer" game just as much as the rest of you. I'm willing to make deals so PM if interested.

Spawn #1 SS 9.6 signed Mcfarland $125 shipped

Walking Dead #10 9.6 signed Kirkman/Moore $55 shipped

Walking Dead #1 sketched $270 shipped

Again, offers for trades are welcome. I'll have pics of the books up as soon as possible. If you think I'm nuts, make an offer. Thanks. :hi:

Still waiting on the box, so no pics on the Spawn and WD #10 until tommorrow. I'm reducing the prices, If there are still no takers I'll throw em on feebay (I really don't want to). Thanks.

Spawn #1 $100 shipped

Walking Dead #1 $250 shipped

Walking Dead #10 $50 shipped

I'll do both WDs for $275 shipped (Shawn) :baiting::foryou:

If anyone happens to want all three, let me know. :juggle: