• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2007 CGC Forum Holiday Gift Exchange sign up

945 posts in this topic

I know it's early, but it is time once again for the 3rd Annual

forumxmaslogo2.jpg

Flee made this special variant edition for the event. CGC said they will slab these for free but will downgrade if coupon is clipped.

santaregister3.jpg

To officially "sign-up" Fill out the questions below then PM this info(cut and paste fashion) to Ze-Holiday,

(arch was nice enough to create a new PM inbox for this event to make things easier)

Also make sure to include your board name in the PM title.

CGC Board name:

Mailing address:

Collecting preferences(what you might like to receive):

Who were you Santa for last year:

Who was your Santa last year:

Would you be willing to ship to overseas board members?

Do you live overseas? If yes, what's the fastest way for your Santa to ship to you?:

Would you like to donate a gift for the CGC Holiday Raffle

(everyone who participates in the Gift Exchange is automatically entered)

What is that Gift..(description, or url with a link to the item)

Would you be willing to be a back up Santa in case some cannot follow through?

The rules are simple, but need to be followed to make sure everyone who signs up gets a present by Christmas.

If you sign up, please follow through.

It does not matter what seasonal Holiday you celebrate,

this Gift Exchange is more about giving and getting a gift then celebrating a specific holiday

(and honestly, who doesn't like being sneaky and getting comic related presents?)

Now for a few details

What exactly is the Gift Exchange? Basically you will give a gift to a fellow board member, and also recieve a gift yourself from a different boardie.

How much should my gift be for? $15-$50 But at least $15

Does my gift have to be new? No

Does it have to be comic related? Yes

Can I spend MORE then $50?..that's up to you.

Am I supposed to sign who my gift was from? Yes, by all means..your identity is only secret till they open their gift.

Do I have to wrap my gift in a Holiday fashion?.. YES

Am I supposed to wait until Christmas to open my gift. YES, duh

How will I know who I am Santa for? I will PM you with the details once sign up is over.

When is sign up over? 2 weeks from today

What if I miss sign up but want to participate? PM me, we will work something out.

What and when is the Holiday raffle? People will be donating comic related prizes that will be given away after the Holiday is over in a blind drawing.(more details about that will be in another thread.) Everyone who participates in the Gift Exchange is entered, you MUST participate in the gift exchange if you want to be entered in the raffle.

What if I never receive my gift? There will be people who will be assigned as a back up santa.. everyone who signs up will get a gift..sooner or later.

CGC offered a Gift of $5 off your bill. Just mention the Holiday Raffle when you fill out your form and $5 will be deducted.

And last but not least a BIG thanks to Flee for all his work on the graphics.

That's it.. Happy Holiday's

Ze-

Kenny

It's OK Nik, JC's not here so somebody has to point out the obvious!

He is even going to donate some comics for the reindeer already to peed on.

Ze-

Fixed your post.

I'm in! (thumbs u

:gossip:If I get Litch, he gets coal :grin:

Cool, I get a bonus this year! meh

1st on in 8 years :banana:

I thought he got to take home all those raggedy old bags and boards you receive the submissions in. What more can a comic guy want?

Ok, I'm in.... didn't want to participate in the previous editions as I felt bad for the poor soul who's draw me with trans-Atlantic shipping costs and all... but I'm over that now :insane:

Besides I see there is an opt-out for people preferring not to ship overseas, so that settles that