• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The unnofficial "So Who's going to Vegas" thread

113 posts in this topic

I'm getting into town Sat. and staying at Rio as things stand right now. Trying to change flights but Friday seems impossible as of now.

downtown is the place to stay for certain. Ogden house at El Cortez is the best bargain hotel I've come across.Just be aware they have a no unregistered guest in the rooms policy that they enforce on a semi-regular basis.And a two nite weekend minimum.

Rental car? You don't need no stinkin' rental car in Vegas......at least I've never used one there. Busses are cheap and easy unless you just hate riding on them. Although, it may be pretty crowded and more of a hassle to use them that weekend. confused-smiley-013.gif
confused.gif Nah...I won't say what I want to say! foreheadslap.gif

That's because you're a wuss. sumo.gif

The fooll lives in Vegas....insufficiently_thoughtful_person! tonofbricks.gif

Doesn't mean he's not a complete insufficiently_thoughtful_person.....FOOL! makepoint.gif

I give you that but I showed that you are a bigger insufficiently_thoughtful_person....THIS TIME!

That's because you're a wuss. sumo.gif

The fooll lives in Vegas....insufficiently_thoughtful_person! tonofbricks.gif

Doesn't mean he's not a complete insufficiently_thoughtful_person.....FOOL! makepoint.gif

I give you that but I showed that you are a bigger insufficiently_thoughtful_person....THIS TIME!

You don't even get that.....because there are others that might be considering renting a car and that post is still useful to them......SUCKA ! ! ! boo.gif

Sigh...pulling a (unmentionable poster name) and changing everything after the fact to suit your needs. Maybe the forum members are sucky tourists and want to take the trip to Hoover Dam? thumbsup2.gif

Sigh...pulling a (unmentionable poster name) and changing everything after the fact to suit your needs. Maybe the forum members are sucky tourists and want to take the trip to Hoover Dam? thumbsup2.gif

You're just too short sighted to see the incredible depth of my post. And PROVE they would want to go to Hoover Dam! ! ! sumo.gif

You're just to short sighted to see the incredible depth of my post. And PROVE they would want to go to Hoover Dam! ! ! sumo.gif

SCREW THAT. PROVE THAT THEY DON'T WANT TO DRIVE DOWN THE STRIP????? COME ON PUNK!

wink.gif