• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wow... the things you find on eBay!

30 posts in this topic

dude !...you just wasted a good 15 min. of my life.....your paying for lunch tomorrow!...I had to stop w/ 5 min. remaining......Don't tell me he pulled out a "BANGZOOM " collection after that??.......did you notice how he spent the most time going through the "old" ,"rare" Shogun Warriors....SHEEEEEESH............BH....

I liked how he was creating spine creases while pulling the books up and bending them backwards to show the title to the camera. Not that it mattered much on the titles he was showing :insane:

another point ,..btw..b/c this horse needs a little more beat'in..His monotone voice never changes ,its almost as if a mortician /funeral home guy is walking you through picking out a particular casket...........I mean come on!!...get some music /a beat goi'n ,a little lighting ,some personality!!

was that a bunch of 90s books he was showing? and every time he pulled a book out i was subtracting money due to not knowing to NOT BEND THEM! so thousands of 1990s books with bends for too much in my mind!

I love how he pulls out SHOGUN WARRIORS and says "These are pretty old..."

HA!

Must be someone in his early 20s.

Action Comics 1 is less than 70 years old. Shogun Warriors is almost 30 years old. (shrug)