• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Where did your avatar come from?

533 posts in this topic

Tom Sisemore from the movie "Bringing Out The Dead" with Nicholas Cage and directed by Martin Scorsese.

The first time I saw the movie was long before I even considered working in emergency services. I came away thinking, "Oh my God! How can they depict those people like that? That's horrible!" I saw it again once I got into the business and got a few chuckles out of it. I watch it now and think, "I know that guy, I am that guy, I've ran on that guy, and I can symapthize with that guy." I wouldn't say I'm Tom's character, I'm really a mix between his character and Nic Cage's guy. I just like Tom Sizemore. Incredibly under-rated actor.

and meth head. (Hopefully still in recovery) :wishluck:

Lou's trip to Mexico a few years ago.

I love the silly hat. Heck, she's ok too although if I get a pic of Seanfingh or RMA in a bikini then the chick is gone.

(:

Some guy on Myspace said he was self publishing a comic and for $20 he would draw me on the cover. I wanted to be on the cover of the comic and the price seemed way cheap so I got ahold of him. He sent me a sketch for approval, I approved it, he never returned another e-mail. So all I got is this lousy scan of a sketch of me as a zombie, but it was free :acclaim: