• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Where did your avatar come from?

533 posts in this topic

Mine came from a horror movie... a bag of chips to anyone who can guess it...

Devils Rain???

lol... damn... first guess is right... Good job.... so would you like Sea salt chips or Jalepeno?

Hmmmm............Jalepeno sounds tasty :popcorn:

Mine came from a horror movie... a bag of chips to anyone who can guess it...

Devils Rain???

lol... damn... first guess is right... Good job.... so would you like Sea salt chips or Jalepeno?

Hmmmm............Jalepeno sounds tasty :popcorn:

I eat jalepenos like candy :grin:

Isn't yours Dredd in the place of O'bama in the Hope poster.... ?? (or is that what you said?)

Mine is Plastic Man, of course. From Plas #21 :acclaim:

Wow...... deja vu hm

If I remember correctly, The Black Hand (in the WC) had a topic one time about his cat bringing him a gift of a dead gopher/woodchuck and leaving it on the front step. To be funny, I took a picture of my daughter's stuffed gopher next to my toy severed arm and posted it as a type of "gopher's revenge" picture.

The joke went by with nary a chirping cricket, so I decided to use it as my avatar to get the most use out of it as I could.

150779_2990867381230_213692040_n.jpg

[font:Book Antiqua]Mine is the number 68 and read “Don’t forget, don’t forgive”.

It’s related to another anniversary of the Tlatelolco Massacre in Mexico City in 1968.

More information could be found in this Wikipedia Link...[/font]

Link...