• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NYC Big Apple National November 16-18

8 posts in this topic

This should be a super show. Excellent guests and there has not been a big show in NYC since February.

Monkeyhouse Entertainment will be set up across from Katz Komix and next to Gene's Comics with about 4000 Silver, Bronze and Copper age comics and some moderns.

I will be there with my daughter all three days if anyone would like to meet the terrible monster(me, not the daughter) and maybe get an autograph and some debunking.

I will be signing photos of myself in a suit last week in Boston that tickled so many.

Form a straight line please.

What happened to you boycotting these events?

I set up at all Big Apple shows if my schedule as a busy husband, father, record & comic book dealer, show promoter and entrepreneur permit.

My relationship with Mr. C is Fine, maybe even Fine+. We have had ups and downs in our twenty year relationship but who hasn't.

I have had Big Apple fliers out at all seven of my New York comic book shows and my fliers have been displayed at the Big Apple shows. They are also linked at primatepromotions.com.

I will be in my usual spot next to Gene and across from Katz Komix.

I have set at New York shows run by Great Eastern, Carbo, Max Gottfried and New York Comic-Con for twenty years.

This show looks to be the biggest Big Apple National ever.

If medstudentnerd can make it up to CT, then there's a good chance we might try and make it to this show. Neither of us have actually made it to a big show yet.

Any chance you can get us on the free admission list for this one?-)

If medstudentnerd can make it up to CT, then there's a good chance we might try and make it to this show. Neither of us have actually made it to a big show yet.

Any chance you can get us on the free admission list for this one?-)

Sorry, its not my show. It's worth the price of admission though.

Go Friday for shopping and Saturday for the guests if you can't make both.

Say Hello.

I don't bite. :o

. Just so you know,I bought a book off of you.

You told me two years ago when I asked you about a table that you knew exactly who I was and didn't want me at your show.Well,I bought a book from you and you didn't give the slightest indication you knew me. I also spent a good bit of one afternoon chatting with Gene next to your booth.

But I agree with your assesment of the show,it would be hard to make any money selling there.

. Just so you know,I bought a book off of you.

You told me two years ago when I asked you about a table that you knew exactly who I was and didn't want me at your show. Well,I bought a book from you and you didn't give the slightest indication you knew me. I also spent a good bit of one afternoon chatting with Gene next to your booth.

But I agree with your assesment of the show,it would be hard to make any money selling there.

I am not from Missouri but you will have to show me where I said that. The only folks unwelcome at my shows are thiefs and scam artist dealers selling frankenbooks with undisclosed resto.

I don't know who you are but anybody who actually likes comic books is always welcome.