• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

It's WAY too early to be talking about Comic-Con '08, but I don't give a damn!

165 posts in this topic

This will be my first San Diego Con. And the second con I've ever attended period. My first was in Seattle in the early 90's. I'm told that I will just be overwhelmed. I'm really looking forward to this.

This will be my first San Diego Con. And the second con I've ever attended period. My first was in Seattle in the early 90's. I'm told that I will just be overwhelmed. I'm really looking forward to this.

Hope to see you there...save me a copy of HOTG :makepoint:

I'll be attending my first SD con this year, bringing my daughter and staying at the fabulous(ly expensive) Hotel Del Coronado across the water from the convention center. I won't have any money for funnybooks but at least I'll be ensconced in a nice room where I won't spend any time ;)

Looking forward to seeing many of you there - is a CGC/message board dinner in the works?

I'll be attending my first SD con this year, bringing my daughter and staying at the fabulous(ly expensive) Hotel Del Coronado across the water from the convention center. I won't have any money for funnybooks but at least I'll be ensconced in a nice room where I won't spend any time ;)

Looking forward to seeing many of you there - is a CGC/message board dinner in the works?

yes, from what I heard.

yes, from what I heard.

Who's organizing? It's getting closer...

I am staying at this place its suppose to be good

http://www.qualityinn.com/ires/en-US/html/HotelInfoPhotos?hotel=CA388&sid=fDJy.iuljmgYkgM.8

Is anyone here from bc or canada going?.. If so how much & where have you gotten you're flight tickets from?.. I'm still looking for a good price all I ever see is in the $400-600 range :S

I'm thinking of going westjet its about $200 there & back but I can leave locally sort of at about half an hours drive away to the airport which beats driving to the Vancouver airport