• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

It's WAY too early to be talking about Comic-Con '08, but I don't give a damn!

165 posts in this topic

I am staying at this place its suppose to be good

http://www.qualityinn.com/ires/en-US/html/HotelInfoPhotos?hotel=CA388&sid=fDJy.iuljmgYkgM.8

Is anyone here from bc or canada going?.. If so how much & where have you gotten you're flight tickets from?.. I'm still looking for a good price all I ever see is in the $400-600 range :S

I'm thinking of going westjet its about $200 there & back but I can leave locally sort of at about half an hours drive away to the airport which beats driving to the Vancouver airport

Better yet: fill the backseat with chronic and DRIVE down... I'll pay for gas :)

I am staying at this place its suppose to be good

http://www.qualityinn.com/ires/en-US/html/HotelInfoPhotos?hotel=CA388&sid=fDJy.iuljmgYkgM.8

Is anyone here from bc or canada going?.. If so how much & where have you gotten you're flight tickets from?.. I'm still looking for a good price all I ever see is in the $400-600 range :S

I'm thinking of going westjet its about $200 there & back but I can leave locally sort of at about half an hours drive away to the airport which beats driving to the Vancouver airport

Better yet: fill the backseat with chronic and DRIVE down... I'll pay for gas :)

lollollol

When it comes to Comic-Con, I'm a stark raving GEEK! :banana:

Is this the San Diego con? I might by making my way there.

:shy:

Good news for those of us that appreciate an excellent burger, but don't like to spend too much money at the restaurants near the convention center.

Since last year's con, a Fuddrucker's has opened at 5th and Broadway. Where else can you get a 1-pound burger at a good price? Not only that, but they have Fuddrucker's world famous giant vat of cheese, great for pouring on top of fries.

Great for me, as it's right between the convention center and my hotel. :banana:

Any chance we we can have the boards dinner on Friday night? I never stay Satuday night. Like Jeff, by that time I have been away too long already.

Starting to get the con itch. This will be my 21st SDCC!

Good news for those of us that appreciate an excellent burger, but don't like to spend too much money at the restaurants near the convention center.

Since last year's con, a Fuddrucker's has opened at 5th and Broadway. Where else can you get a 1-pound burger at a good price? Not only that, but they have Fuddrucker's world famous giant vat of cheese, great for pouring on top of fries.

Great for me, as it's right between the convention center and my hotel. :banana:

I may stop in there whats the address is it anyplace where I am staying? (top of page it should say)

I like Fuddruckers a lot. We have them all over the place here.

Any chance we we can have the boards dinner on Friday night? I never stay Satuday night. Like Jeff, by that time I have been away too long already.

Starting to get the con itch. This will be my 21st SDCC!

This will be my 1st :grin:

I may stop in there whats the address is it anyplace where I am staying? (top of page it should say)

It's not near your hotel, but it's very near the convention center. It's at 5th & Broadway.

Wow, Fuddruckers is right near my hotel!! I'm stayin' at the Courtyard Marriott!! lol Friday night is ok with me for a forum dinner. My group is staying Tuesday-Monday because we wanted time to browse the main floor on Sunday and go to the zoo on Wednesday.