• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

---Favor---

7 posts in this topic

The post office will be doing a special Mid Ohio Con cancellation for the Marvel Superhero stamps that came out recently. Can anyone on the boards create get a nice image and print it on envelopes? I would get that person a cancellation set as a thank you. I did a plain envelope last year with the DC stamps and it just didn't look all that great, Too plain looking. I'm looking for art that is similar to the DC Stamp Print that forum member underdog sold to a bunch of us. This con is the only con besides San Diego that gets a special cancellation. So let me know.

The post office will be doing a special Mid Ohio Con cancellation for the Marvel Superhero stamps that came out recently. Can anyone on the boards create get a nice image and print it on envelopes? I would get that person a cancellation set as a thank you. I did a plain envelope last year with the DC stamps and it just didn't look all that great, Too plain looking. I'm looking for art that is similar to the DC Stamp Print that forum member underdog sold to a bunch of us. This con is the only con besides San Diego that gets a special cancellation. So let me know.

I can do it if you're still looking. (thumbs u

What's the time frame? What size envelope? Do you stick the entire DC or Marvel Panel on it? ($8.20 in stamps?)

Here's an auction showing the stamp art on the Marvel envelopes.

Linky

Are you going to replace the matted envelope?

Printing full bleed might be a problem... I wonder if it'd be better to print onto an 60-80lb paper stock and then fold the envelope by hand... hm

Here's an auction showing the stamp art on the Marvel envelopes.

Linky

Are you going to replace the matted envelope?

Printing full bleed might be a problem... I wonder if it'd be better to print onto an 60-80lb paper stock and then fold the envelope by hand... hm

I haven't decided on that yet. It did cross my mind. I just want nice canceled envelopes instead of a plain white one like last year. Kinda cool to get a canceled stamp from the show.Plus it'll be more rare than the San Diego cancellation. Collector mentality talking.

I believe the matting is glued together. So if I take it apart I would have to have it matted again with the new envelope. I remember someone having DC envelopes with art on them last year when they got their cancellations. They made it themselves.