• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

For Sale OR For Trade: all sorts of stuff!!!

109 posts in this topic

REMINDER: I will trade anything and everything here towards low/mid grade '70s comics. Try me!!

I have VG range copies of Batman 227 and Detective 411 if you are interested in trading some stuff for those. (shrug)

REMINDER: I will trade anything and everything here towards low/mid grade '70s comics. Try me!!

I have VG range copies of Batman 227 and Detective 411 if you are interested in trading some stuff for those. (shrug)

Definitely!!! More stuff coming up tonight and tomorrow night...

Cool, I will keep watching, but if you are up for the trade I will take the Dork TPB as part of it...

Cool, I will keep watching, but if you are up for the trade I will take the Dork TPB as part of it...

(thumbs u

Works for me! I'll set it aside...

The Showcase Presents are in black and white arent they?

do a search for the threads where you have asked this same question 400 times and you'll answer yourself. :P

More trades, $5 each...

Decent copies with some shelf wear...

Batman 3D TP (Byrne, with glasses) ON HOLD

batman3d.jpg

Cadillacs and Dinosaurs TP (1st print, reprints early "Xenozoic Tales" by Mark Schultz ON HOLD

cadillacs.jpg

Sandman Mystery Theatre: The Tarantula TP (1st, print, reprints 1st story arc by Matt Wagner and Guy Davis)

sandman.jpg

Gold Key SA reader's lot: All copies are complete and readable. Great art by Wally Wood and Russ Manning. Lot includes Boris Karloff Tales of Mystery #9 (Wood!) and Magnus: Robot Fighter 15, 21, and 22 (reprints origin story).

$3 for all four...

karloff.jpg

magnus15.jpg

magnus21.jpg

magnus22.jpg

Godland #1 - 4, plus 2 early ashcans: Cool Kirby-esque Image series, drawn by Tom Scioli...also includes ashcans of his earlier series ("The Myth of 8-Opus"). Great stuff!

$5 for all six books... ON HOLD

godlandashcans.jpg

godland1.jpg

godland2.jpg

godland3.jpg

godland4.jpg

High Adventure Pulp Reprints: Not comics, but still VERY cool...exact squarebound reprints (including illustrations) of complete pulp stories from the 1930s. Low print runs from the mid-'90s. Great stuff, and essential reading for comics historians...

$3 each:

High Adventure #31 ON HOLD

pulps1.jpg

High Adventure #33 (Tarzan!) ON HOLD

pulps2.jpg

High Adventure #34 ON HOLD

pulps4.jpg

High Adventure #35 ON HOLD

pulps3.jpg

New Yorker Magazine: April 19, 1999: Fantastic illustrated essay and bio piece on Jack ("Plastic Man") Cole by Art Spiegelman. Essential reading? I think so, especially if you consider Cole (as I do) as one of the all-time greats, and every bit as worthy of serious critical scrutiny as Kirby, Eisner, and Barks...

I have two copies: $2 each ON HOLD - 1 copy

newyorker1.jpg

newyorker2.jpg

Jack Kirby Checklist: As comprehensive as it gets!

$2

Godland #1 - 4, plus 2 early ashcans: Cool Kirby-esque Image series, drawn by Tom Scioli...also includes ashcans of his earlier series ("The Myth of 8-Opus"). Great stuff!

$5 for all six books...

More trades, $5 each...

Decent copies with some shelf wear...

Batman 3D TP (Byrne, with glasses)

Cadillacs and Dinosaurs TP (1st print, reprints early "Xenozoic Tales" by Mark Schultz

:takeit:

I may have some of those X-Men issues for trade :) Will PM you tomorrow with details

-Bob