• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Graphic Collectibles Ebay Auctions & Website Update!!!

26 posts in this topic

Good Afternoon All!

Our Ebay auctions end tonight between 10:30 and 11:00 pm Eastern time.

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZgraphcoll

or ebay sell - graphcoll

We also updated our website

http://www.graphiccollectibles.com

with the following art:

Jim Starlin - Art from "Death of the New Gods" #'s 1 & 2

Mystery in Space #'s 1,2,3,5,6,7,8 - "The Weird Art

Mystery in Space #5 Cover

Death of the New Gods #3 Cover

That's all for today!

Go click on "What's New" on our home page to see all the new art. You can also go to Starlin's individual galleries to see the art.

Thanks for looking!

Best,

Mitch Itkowitz

Graphic Collectibles

I made the offer to spencer who was going to get in contact with Jim about that page and never got any info if Jim was selling it, only what Batt had. Did get a nice Metron page, but wanted the barda one bad. I wasn't aware you were his rep. OH well it's only a page and now I have lots of cash for mid ohio.

What is your problem? There are two prominent board members who know what my initial starting offer was, what difference does it make now that the page is sold? How much did the page go for and who did you sell it too?

Maybe if you would spend more time advertising who your clients are instead of getting into a match because I contacted an acquaintance of Mr. Starlin's, who you must have a big problem with by your comments, since I could find no reference on the net of who was his actual rep.

Well, your good buddy Spencer probably never even asked Starlin about the page, cause Jim never told me when I picked them up last week.

And really, do I give a that 2 PROMINENT BOARD MEMBERS knew your offer? I didn't know it! Did the 2 PROMINENT BOARD MEMBERS have the art to sell? Nope. Did Spenser ever have that page to sell? Nope. Regardless of what he tells you.

If the owner of the page wants it known who he is and what he paid, you'll know about it.

Well, your good buddy Spencer probably never even asked Starlin about the page, cause Jim never told me when I picked them up last week.

And really, do I give a that 2 PROMINENT BOARD MEMBERS knew your offer? I didn't know it! Did the 2 PROMINENT BOARD MEMBERS have the art to sell? Nope. Did Spenser ever have that page to sell? Nope. Regardless of what he tells you.

If the owner of the page wants it known who he is and what he paid, you'll know about it.

"So much Drama in the CGC..." Snoop Doooooog!

Cutting through the drama here a bit, pirate does have a good point in regards to your repped artists. When I go to your site, I have no idea of which of the many listed artists you rep. It would be nice to have "repped artists" and "other artists" sections in the main list and in the pull down artist menu.

-Bob

I hate to think you treat your clients the same way you talk to potential customers. You're right I never made you an offer because when you do a search for Jim Starlin art rep, every dealer in the country comes up BUT you! I was told Mr. Beck knows Jim, so I asked him if he could get in contact with him for me (had never met or talked to the guy before that). He never promised or implied anything other than he will ask. When I didn't head back , I assumed Jim wasn't interested in selling the page.

I feel really bad for the people you rep as your attitude stinks.

Yup, that's what I figured you would say lol

There is no real reason to have "repped artists" and "Other artists" on my site.

If you do a search on my website and you see that I have quite a bit of Starlin, Quitely, McGuinness, Campbell and others, most will assume that I rep them.

Besides, if I put repped artists as a separate catagory, I'll get emails all day asking if they do commissions. I don't handle commissions for any of the artists I rep. Too much trouble.

If you Google Jim Starlin, there are NO dealers listed on the first 5 pages. If you Google Jim Starlin Art For Sale, I am at the bottom of the 2nd page, which will be taken care of.

There is no real reason to have "repped artists" and "Other artists" on my site.

If you do a search on my website and you see that I have quite a bit of Starlin, Quitely, McGuinness, Campbell and others, most will assume that I rep them.

Besides, if I put repped artists as a separate catagory, I'll get emails all day asking if they do commissions. I don't handle commissions for any of the artists I rep. Too much trouble.

If you Google Jim Starlin, there are NO dealers listed on the first 5 pages. If you Google Jim Starlin Art For Sale, I am at the bottom of the 2nd page, which will be taken care of.

Try googling jim starlin art rep captain obvious :gossip:

It's your business, run it however you want. I didn't appreciate your attitude.