• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC Employee Submission/Buying/Selling Policy

51 posts in this topic

So this was an "extraordinary" exemption.

Nothing to see here move along.

We don't know that....do we?

doh!

I must have missed the part where it was stated that the employee was given approval to sell comics. (shrug)

The guidelines have been posted as well as the employee submission form. So, my point is that it is now an issue between the employee and the employer and no longer any of the "publics" business.

I completely agree and as I mentioned in the other thread, this was a serious issue that needed to be handled from the top. Kudos to Mr. Eichenbaum for swiftly handling this problem and providing info as he saw fit to alleviate our concerns.

As far as what goes on between employee and employer, I could care less.

And thanks Mark. Despite what all of my friends say, you're a great asset to the comic collecting community. :o

Awesome, now maybe we can put this to rest :wishluck:

Fat chance. lol

Somebody will find a new can of worms just waiting to be opened.

canoworms.gif

Are those tapeworms in a toilet??

If it is, how is that inappropriate?

No problem, just thought this was a thread about clarification - I was only asking :)

Awesome, now maybe we can put this to rest :wishluck:

Fat chance. lol

Somebody will find a new can of worms just waiting to be opened.

canoworms.gif

Are those tapeworms in a toilet??

If it is, how is that inappropriate?

No problem, just thought this was a thread about clarification - I was only asking :)

Yeah, truly... :whatev:

doh!

I must have missed the part where it was stated that the employee was given approval to sell comics. (shrug)

The guidelines have been posted as well as the employee submission form. So, my point is that it is now an issue between the employee and the employer and no longer any of the "publics" business.

I completely agree and as I mentioned in the other thread, this was a serious issue that needed to be handled from the top. Kudos to Mr. Eichenbaum for swiftly handling this problem and providing info as he saw fit to alleviate our concerns.

What other thread? I am quite lost as to what folks are discussing in this thread and, more importantly, what it is in "response" to. Anyone care to enlighten a fellow poster?

EDIT: Ooh! Oh! I think I found it. Is it this one?

doh!

What other thread? I am quite lost as to what folks are discussing in this thread and, more importantly, what it is in "response" to. Anyone care to enlighten a fellow poster?

Grab a six-pack, put your feet up, smoke 'em if you got 'em... ...and enjoy!