• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Forum Dinner at Mid Ohio con

49 posts in this topic

If we can find a decent sit down type restaurant, i'm pretty sure Barry Kitson and his rep Chad Olson will join us. For all of you golden age yahoo's, Barry is a modern age artist of such hits as Empire and Legion of Superheroes. He's the guy you see with a line 40 feet long as he does free sketches all weekend non stop. ONe of the nicest guys you can meet.

Batgirl Special and LOSH Sig. Series!!! :banana:

:tonofbricks:

If we can find a decent sit down type restaurant, i'm pretty sure Barry Kitson and his rep Chad Olson will join us. For all of you golden age yahoo's, Barry is a modern age artist of such hits as Empire and Legion of Superheroes. He's the guy you see with a line 40 feet long as he does free sketches all weekend non stop. ONe of the nicest guys you can meet.

Batgirl Special and LOSH Sig. Series!!! :banana:

:tonofbricks:

(shrug):angel:

I'm leaving in a couple of hours, see everyone there. For those who don't know what I look like, i'll be wearing a bright yellow east carolina t-shirt today.