• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Raising funds to pay A-Rod...Last but not least...more books up

294 posts in this topic

any Showcases?

hm

On the PS question...

Adams did the covers to 3-19 and only did interiors in number 4. The stories are great, imo. Especially the Dark Circle issues and the 26 which is a complete team-up between Dr. 13, Frank and PS.

On the Showcases...I don't think so.

Someone asked about reprints of the Phantom Strange books:

Showcase Presentes: The Phanton Stranger

Written by Bob Kanigher, Dennis O'Neil, Gerry Conway, John Broome, Len Wein, and others. Art by Carmine Infantino, Curt Swan, Nick Cardy, Jim Aparo, Murphy Anderson, Neal Adams, and others. Cover by Jim Aparo, Neal Adams and Bill Draut. Over 500 pages of supernatural phenomena with tales from the Phantom Stranger and his skeptical counterpart Dr. 13! This volume reprints Showcase #80 and spooky tales from The Phantom Stranger #1-21. 544 pg, B&W.

If you like black and white.

Mike

any Showcases?

hm

On the PS question...

Adams did the covers to 3-19 and only did interiors in number 4. The stories are great, imo. Especially the Dark Circle issues and the 26 which is a complete team-up between Dr. 13, Frank and PS.

And for nerf's further DC Enlightenment, the non-Adams covers are mostly by Jim Aparo, during his most Adam-ish period. Aparo also did most of the interiors from #8 to #26 with 1 or 2 exceptions along the way. (thumbs u

any Showcases?

hm

On the PS question...

And for nerf's further DC Enlightenment, the non-Adams covers are mostly by Jim Aparo, during his most Adam-ish period. Aparo also did most of the interiors from #8 to #26 with 1 or 2 exceptions along the way. (thumbs u

and here I thought you guys were DC elitist,

so I erased those questions...

I'm embarassed, I should of known better.

:blush:

any Showcases?

hm

On the PS question...

I used to be...now I'm a pre-code elitist :baiting:

any Showcases?

hm

On the PS question...

I used to be...now I'm a pre-code elitist :baiting:

Will you be selling any pre-code horror books?? :wishluck: