• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THE 2007 CGC FORUM HOLIDAY RAFFLE , post your donations inside.

893 posts in this topic

I'm #6, I wanted to know #7. Ooooh, I was right about the loser part. It's Greggy. :baiting:

:acclaim:

And so the trolling begins! :acclaim: :acclaim: :acclaim:

It's dinner time for me so you fools wait.

I had greggy's junk pegged for my pick at #18 :cry:

You just wanted all the attention! It's mine I tell you! :sumo:

I picked his stuff in the number one spot last year so it was unlikely that it would slip to me at #18 this year but :wishluck: I was hoping...

Ok, as Ze's designated elf (who at this point is going to demand a health insurance plan and benefits), here is the latest standings with the neverending raffle:

Updated Winners

1) FlyingDonut

2) Chrisco37

3) Cloudofwit

4) djpinkpanther67

5) Silver

6) Warlord

7) Greggy

8) Brockley

9) Point Five

10) Skypinkblu

11) Jayman

12) ffcomics

13) Karma23

14) UnrulyAppendage

15) CAP_FFreek

16) MutantKeys

17) DimebagD

18) Worldsbestcomics

19) Sborock

20) MrBedrock

21) gemma

22) cd4ever

23) Anfield Fox

24) topofthetotem

25) toro

Updated list and available items:

Prize #1 :Raw copy of Fantastic Four #48 (Timmay) Chrisco37

Prize #2 : custom hardcover collection of the Superman daily strips, picking up where the Kitchen Sink Press edition left off in 1942, and goes until 1946. (binarysunrise) silver

Prize #3 : X-men #137 CGC 9.2 (Skybolt)

Prize #4 : Fallen Son: The Death of Captain America #3 CGC 9.8 (comicdonna)

Prize #5 : Kingdom Come 1-4, Marvels 0-4 (szelim)

Prize #6 : Jim Lee Millennium Edition Hardcover; Ghost Rider: The Visual Guide hardcover (ffcomics)

Prize #7 : The Golden Age of Marvel Comics (143ksk)

Prize #8 : Journey Into Mystery #83 Golden Records Reprint. (thirdgreenham) djpinkpanther67

Prize #9 : Solar 1-10 by Valiant. (Worldsbestcomics)

Prize #10 : War Adventures #9 (povertyrow) greggy

Prize #11 : Uncanny X-men 397 9.6 white pages (Doctor Watson)

Prize #12 : a semi-decent stack of Marvel Giant Size's [6 books] (Ze-Holiday)

Prize #13 : Fighting Yank #11 (moloch)

Prize #14 : Fantastic Four 117 & 118 CGC 9.0 (Set) (Werner_Von_Doom)

Prize #15 : 10 Horror Mags - incld. Eerie #2,6 - Creepy #3,4 & some Monster Worlds (blutobc)

Prize #16 : Christmas theme OA Cover to Looney Tunes #97 (nik)

Prize #17 : Raw Flash Lot [13 books] (innocuous)

Prize #18 : A Few More TPB [Marvels] (Ares)

Prize #19 : joanna's One copy of a comic book -script (joanna)

Prize #20 : Batman #227 (JeffreyKli) Cloudofwit

Prize #21 : joanna's episode of crisis completely centered around the character of your choice. (joanna)

Prize #22 : two SS slabs: Batman 428 9.2 , Batman 618 9.4 signed by Jim Lee. (seanh)

Prize #23 : Crafted lead figurine of Gambit, hand painted and individually numbered + UXM #267 (Matmarvel)

Prize #24 : Die Fantastischen Vier 22 + three or four more, all not-very-high grade, all not-very-english... (hesdeadjim)

Prize #25 : Lord of the Rings Helm of Eowyn Helmet From Sideshow Collectibles (jonjesper)

Prize #26 : Crypt of Shadows CGC 9.6 (johnenock)

Prize #27 : Crime Suspenstories 25 (povertyrow)

Prize #28 :$20 gift certificate for Tales of Wonder: http://www.talesofwonder.com (jimm94)

Prize #29 : The Best of Marvel Comics #1, and Superman Archives Volume 1. (skypinkblu)

Prize #30 : Amazing Spider-man #26 (Aces)

Prize #31 : Wolverine and Nick Fury: The Scorpio Connection HC and Wolverine #1 (Inhuman Fiend)

Prize #32 : Batman #404 CGC 9.4 (FlyingDonut)

Prize #33 : The Complete Frank Miller Batman Leatherbound Hardback & The Dark Knight Returns Hardback 1st printing (Shootydog)

Prize #34 : Green Lantern Rebirth CGC 9.4 & in small baggy (destroyer)

Prize #35 : Young Love 100 Page Super Spectacular (Transplant)

Prize #36 : two Signature Series books [All Star Superman 1, Battle for Bludhaven 1] (AlexH)

Prize #37 : Rock 'N' Roll Comics #50-52 (Aug.-Oct. 1992), The Funnies #6 (Mar. 1937) (cloudofwit)

Prize #38 : New Mutants 98 CGC 9.6 WHITE. (supapimp)

Prize #39 : TPB MYSTERY LOT. You will receive at LEAST 10 TPBs and possibly some HCs + Scott McCloud's Reinventing Comics (sckao)

Prize #40 : Conan 41,49,50,54,55,56 + "The Beatles Illustrated Lyrics". (Shadow)

Prize #41 : Uncanny X-men #209 CGC 9.6 and a couple of good trades including Wanted (MutantKeys)

Prize #42 : Iron Man #2 and Transformers #1 (Subliminal)

Prize #43 : Cerebus TPB "phone book". It reprints issues 26-50 of Cerebus. (TonyStarkFan)

Prize #44 : Spider-Man movie DVD Collectors Set (ArAich)

Prize #45 : new avengers #6 variant (synch)

Prize #46 : I hope someone is a Trekkie [star Trek ornaments] (Robysue)

Prize #47 : Walking Dead Vol. 1 TPB and a box of Hawaiian Host Chocolate Macadamia Nuts (loboagain)

Prize #48 :"Classic Marvel Super Heroes The Story of Marvel's Mightiest". (CAP_FFreek)

Prize #49 :Spidey Super Stories #22 page 23 (Brockley)

Prize #50 : Amazing Spider-man 29 g/vg nice, ghost Rider 10 low grade (the shadow knows)

Prize #51 :a relatively HG (VF/NM OW/W PQ) raw copy of FF #93 + a nice copy of the Military Exclusive New Avengers #5 (djpinkpanther67)

Prize #52 :For the aspiring artist! [Marvel Comics Drawing Books] (Johnny G)

Prize #53 : X-men Brood 2 Page 23 (micmack)Brockley

Prize #54 : 3 uber cool BA treasury edition books: Batman vs Ra's Al Ghul!, DC Christmas with the Super Heroes!, Hulk on the Rampage! (nerfherder-3)

Prize #55 : shiverbones 5"x7" oil painting on canvas.(shiverbones) FlyingDonut

Prize #56 : print from artist Ivan Flores. This is a large sized print and will be mailed rolled. This has been signed by Ivan also. (Buffyfan)

Prize #57 :Amazing Spider-Man #30 (Blackwolvie)

Prize #58 : Warfront #5 Mile High copy FN range with white pages and documentation of pedigree by Harvey Pub. (mr.schomburg)

Prize #59 : a big stack of slabbed WP 9.8 sweet DC :cloud9: 100 page giants that didn't make the VCC list (greggy) Warlord

Prize #60 :Spider-Woman #1 CGC 9.6 OW/W (Comicsarefun)

Prize #61 :Kamandi #1 cgc 7.5 (old blue label), Kamandi #2 cgc 8.0 (topofthetotem)

Prize #62 :Second is a DC Universe Roleplaying game set! (Buffyfan)

Prize #63 :NICK FURY (vol1) #'s 2 ,5, 13, 14.[ All low mid-grade] (DimebagD)

Next up:

PointFive

Winners:

After picking your item, please email the donor (not Ze) with your address for shipping.

Absentees

If you are out of town, can't read these boards, or have decided to spend these days with your family instead, please send me an email so we can figure out how to proceed. :)