• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THE 2007 CGC FORUM HOLIDAY RAFFLE , post your donations inside.

893 posts in this topic

Well, it appears there were more then 58 items, it is actually 63 now, correct? And Nik bowed out offering another person his fourth place spot.(he originally wanted his name pulled anyways)

SO......after Ellen gets done with her bath I will have her pick a replacement name for Nik, and then chose 5 more names to pick 1 item each.

That sound good to everyone?..is anyone is even out there?

Hello?

Ze-

Don't forget to put in the "blanks" :baiting:

I thought I cleaned them all out, Ellen still found 1. lol

She picked a replacement for Nik, and 5 new names as well. Video forthcoming.

And yes it does appear that Cloudofwit was not exactly sitting by the computer last night to see who won. Oh well, we are not going anywhere.. the prizes will get picked..sooner or later.

brb

Kenny

We have company arriving from next door for some Holiday cheer, but wanted to at least post this in case Cloudofwit logs on and makes his first pick.

Here is a video of the new winners. Ellen picked a replacement for Niks fourth place spot. And also 5 new names that will get 1 pick each as their turn comes around.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3340749721633005030&hl=en

Embedded info, doesnt work so feel free to make it play. (shrug)

Yeah, well not everyone here can say Ellen talks about them. She still brings up "that one time in Chicago I was drawing with that nice man, what was his name? Ang-eelow, Remember that daddy?"

I told her to make sure she picked a greek in the raffle, she went with the first greek she saw instead of you.

Sorry

:kidaround:

Wow. It's nice I won a spot, but I'm sorry that Nik got hurt...didn't want to win like this :sorry:

I would not worry about that too much. Early on Nik wanted me to take his name out of the hat and defer to other people. I said NO.. he could give away his picks if he won.

So what happened? Ellen picked his name. doh!

You can pick items guilt free and enjoy.. you won fair and square.

:applause: