• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THE 2007 CGC FORUM HOLIDAY RAFFLE , post your donations inside.

893 posts in this topic

The material stuff really didn't matter to me. I just would have liked to have been written into Joanna's story.

Maybe I'll get to pick her story and I'll choose you hm

It will only cost you one schmeasly little comic. I'll even include a replacement in the trade...

The material stuff really didn't matter to me. I just would have liked to have been written into Joanna's story.

It will only cost you one schmeasly little comic. I'll even include a replacement in the trade...

I have already picked one out to give you. :whistle:

I love you more than my brother, but you can not have the 107. :gossip:

I love you more than my brother, but so you can not have the 107. :gossip:

Fixed that for you :foryou:

I love you more than my brother, but so you can not have the 107. :gossip:

Fixed that for you :foryou:

It wasn't broken. :makepoint:

These are my picks...I'm at work & don't want to hold anyone up...I will be sending Nik the prizes indicated I will send to him if they are available

I feel bad now that I won at the expense of Nik being injured

With that being said...

I will be sending Nik at least 2-3 of the prizes I select

I'm at work & don't want to hold anyone up..here are my selections...if they are available LMK

These are in order of preference..If something's gone then go to the next one...

1st choice - Prize #8 : Journey Into Mystery #83 Golden Records Reprint (sending to Nik).

2nd choice - Prize #14 : Fantastic Four 117 & 118 CGC 9.0 (for me) (Set)

3rd choice - Prize #53 : X-men Brood 2 Page 23 (for me)

4th choice - Prize #58 : Warfront #5 Mile High copy FN range with white pages and documentation of pedigree by Harvey Pub (sending to Nik).

5th choice -

Prize #59 :some random junk that didn't make the VCC list (Go through, probably send to Nik if it's not junk lol)

Prize #26 : Crypt of Shadows CGC 9.6 (send to Nik)

Prize #4 : Fallen Son: The Death of Captain America #3 CGC 9.8 (send to Nik)

Prize #22 : two SS slabs: Batman 428 9.2 , Batman 618 9.4 signed by Jim Lee. (send to Nik)

Prize #3 : X-men #137 CGC 9.2 (send to Nik)

These are my picks...I'm at work & don't want to hold anyone up...I will be sending Nik the prizes indicated I will send to him if they are available

I feel bad now that I won at the expense of Nik being injured

With that being said...In your lot of GS books, can you give me a rough grade of each (VERY important)

I'm most interested in the FF GS. I will be sending Nik at least 2-3 of the prizes I select

I'm at work & don't want to hold anyone up..here are my selections...if they are available LMK

These are in order of preference..If something's gone then go to the next one...

1st choice - Prize #8 : Journey Into Mystery #83 Golden Records Reprint (sending to Nik).

2nd choice - Prize #14 : Fantastic Four 117 & 118 CGC 9.0 (for me) (Set)

3rd choice - Prize #53 : X-men Brood 2 Page 23 (for me)

4th choice - Prize #58 : Warfront #5 Mile High copy FN range with white pages and documentation of pedigree by Harvey Pub (sending to Nik).

5th choice - If your GS's are 9.0 or better than those...if not then in order of preference...

Prize #12 : a semi-decent stack of Marvel Giant Size's [6 books] (I would keep the FF if it's 9.0 or better, send others to Nik)

Prize #59 :some random junk that didn't make the VCC list (Go through, probably send to Nik if it's not junk lol)

Prize #26 : Crypt of Shadows CGC 9.6 (send to Nik)

Prize #4 : Fallen Son: The Death of Captain America #3 CGC 9.8 (send to Nik)

Prize #22 : two SS slabs: Batman 428 9.2 , Batman 618 9.4 signed by Jim Lee. (send to Nik)

Prize #3 : X-men #137 CGC 9.2 (send to Nik)

DJ,

You get to pick one right now. Do you want your first choice, the JIM 83?

Yep...It's going to Nik. I listed the prizes in order of picking because I'm at the club djing...If each prize listed in order is available when it's time fro my pick and I'm not online then it would default for my next selection...I really feel bad for getting Nik's pick :sorry:

DJ,

You get to pick one right now. Do you want your first choice, the JIM 83?

Skipping right over Cloudofwit, are we? :baiting:

:blush: Ooops.

Yeah I may not be available by the time cloudofwit picks...I have all of them in order I would pick...hopefully this would help :shrug:

Yep...It's going to Nik. I listed the prizes in order of picking because I'm at the club djing:

What are you spinning? (shrug)

Hip Hop/R&B 'til 4am :grin:

hm Let's see the set list? Or are you freestyling?

Old skool? You need to drop "The Show" in there at some point. :banana:

Yep...It's going to Nik. I listed the prizes in order of picking because I'm at the club djing:

What are you spinning? (shrug)

Hip Hop/R&B 'til 4am :grin:

hm Let's see the set list? Or are you freestyling?

Old skool? You need to drop "The Show" in there at some point. :banana:

Freestyling...I'm in Texas so mainly Dirty South & East Coast stuff...young crowd so they would just scratch their heads at "The Show" lol

Freestyling...I'm in Texas so mainly Dirty South & East Coast stuff...young crowd so they would just scratch their heads at "The Show" lol

:frustrated: 'Lil Bastards!

Screwed and chopped...:tonofbricks:

I don't chop and screw at the club...I do C&S when I sell cd's...I personally don't like it but it's $$ :shrug: