• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My Wizard World Texas Report

80 posts in this topic

Here are the dinner pictures...

Left to right...

Lonchair, Krazy Kenny, John72tx, My Name Is Legion, Weird Paper, Weird Paper's friend Able, Buffy Fan, Mr. Bedrock.

IMG_1672.jpg

Right to left...

Wrightson Fan, Doctor Watson, DJ Pink Panther, Music Meta, JamminIT, Mrs. JamminIT, Mrs. Bedrock (Tarzan Geek)

[/

If I was on trial, and this was the jury, I'd go ahead and start planning my last meal. :baiting:

It was great fun meeting all you guys. The restaurant was perfect, the food was great. The Stronguy MVS art project was great, as was Lon's sketchbook. Thanks for planning this out, guys. (thumbs u

There was this really smelly dork standing behind me how's volume was stuck at 11... made those few minutes seem like a few days.

I'll bet you a million dollars it was this guy (with his arm up :sick: ):

WWTX_18.jpg

and again at a past Dallas Comic Con (far left):

DCC9_5.jpg

Wait a second. Mr. Bedrock has a daughter?

:o

She came with Tarzan Geek. A package deal.

She calls me "Pops".

She calls me "Pops".

You made out like a bandit.

(thumbs u

We sat around and looked at Jeff and Lon's sketchbooks (Stronguy & lonchair) and Jeff's Marvel Value Stamp sketches. Let me say that they are way cool and it was a pleasure to get to see them. Nice stuff man. Lon, you need to post more man....come on.....15???? Let's get together man. Hell; we live less than 20 minutes from each other. You need to come over and bring some of your stuff.

I pm'ed my contact info to ya. I'm more than happy to meet up and talk funny books some time. Well with is post I should be up to 19.

Oh yea, Don's car is Pimp Daddy Nice. The leather was like sitting on butter.

Is this the Lon from Baltimore that I stood in line with and got Romita's sigs on some stuff? Jeff's buddy, right?

There was this really smelly dork standing behind me how's volume was stuck at 11... made those few minutes seem like a few days.

I'll bet you a million dollars it was this guy (with his arm up :sick: ):

WWTX_18.jpg

and again at a past Dallas Comic Con (far left):

DCC9_5.jpg

And you, my friend, would be a million dollars richer. :thumbsup:

She calls me "Pops".

hm

Does she come with a hi grade Timely inheritance?

:baiting:

Seriously, the fact that she's into the hobby is great! My daughters are all over Archies and here's hoping the trend continues.

:wishluck:

R.