• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The collector formerly known as BOB

15 posts in this topic

news.gif

So, I changed my name. Does anyone care? Ehh, probably not. But I thought it would be nice to let everyone know so you aren't confused (well, more confused than normal).

I am still going to be heading up the Dinner for the Toronto Comicon.

I will still be selling my Signature Series books to pay the bills.

And I will still be keeping silent in my attempt to not [!@#%^&^] anyone off.

Why the change? Well, for one, I felt there were too many people named BOB (Cosmicbob, Blazingbob, bobpfef, etc.), and I wanted to differentiate myself from them.

Why AlexH? Well, it's my real name. Couldn't think of a better name to change to...so... AlexH it is.

A møøse once bit my sister...

Nø realli! She was Karving her initals øn the møøse

with the sharpened end of an interspace tøøthbrush given

by Svenge - her brother-in-law - an Oslo dentist and star

of many Norwegian møvies: "The Høt Hands of an Oslo Dentist",

"Fillings of Passion", "The Huge Mølars of Horst Nordfink".

Fortunately, I don't have to change my name, as I am the one and only true "Rick" here on these boards.

Right Araich? Speedjunkies? Greggy...waitaminute. YOU JUST SCREWED UP MY JOKE.

RickRickRickRickRickRickRickRickRickRickRickRickGreggyRickRickRickRickRickRickRickRick

Ya doesn't have ta call me Rick....and ya doesn't have ta call me Ricky...and ya doesn't have to call me RH...but ya does have to call me Araich... tongue.gif