• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sterlingcomics Infinite Sales Thread

620 posts in this topic

Witching Hour #19 VF/NM 9.0 $20

What Evil Haunts This House?

** Originally purchased at Terry's Comics as a 9.4

witchinghour_19_raw_9_0_ow_a.jpg

This looks pretty nice. Why is it only a 9.0?

Mike

NCBC on back cover...slight tanning on bc. It may be higher...but like I said, I grade so strict it hurts...now on the midgrades I'm not perfect yet...you may see some discrepencies on the SA HOM/HOS books I'm about to post...but you won't be able to argue the price.

NCBC on back cover...slight tanning on bc. It may be higher...but like I said, I grade so strict it hurts...now on the midgrades I'm not perfect yet...you may see some discrepencies on the SA HOM/HOS books I'm about to post...but you won't be able to argue the price.

:cloud9:

Seconded. However, donde estan los comicos por esta noche? No puede esperar mucho mas!! :sumo:

Seconded. However, donde estan los comicos por esta noche? No puede esperar mucho mas!! :sumo:

:hi:

Que tal, hombre? Quieres comprar algo con el Sterling?

OK, on to the "Sci Fi" years of HOM and HOS. These stories, which typically consists of aliens or monsters or ghosts, are all discounted with science a la Dr. 13 style. Still, an age of confusion / innocence even if forced by the CCA.

House of Mystery #57 0.5 PR OW/W Pages $6

Chunk out of back cover...staple still attached to cover...barely.

houseofmystery_057_raw_0_5_oww_a.jpg

Damn, I haven't spoken Spanish in years. I am fluent in German though. I'm doing fine, thanks. I think you asked have I worked with Sterling? Yes I bought something from him. But then again you may have asked me something else too. doh!

Damn, I haven't spoken Spanish in years. I am fluent in German though. I'm doing fine, thanks. I think you asked have I worked with Sterling? Yes I bought something from him. But then again you may have asked me something else too. doh!

I meant are you going to buy something from Sterl. Not perfect grammar, there.

Glad you're keeping going!