• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sterlingcomics Infinite Sales Thread

620 posts in this topic

got anything besides horror and war books?? :baiting:

As most can attest, I'm not much of a superhero collector. But I do have several. I'll see what I can dig up. I know I have a few BA Bats and a Hulk and Spidey or so. I can guarantee that I don't have any cool Adams or keys...

I do collect the genre when there's a horror crossover. Yes I'm a freak...and I wouldn't have it any other way. :grin:

Any greytones?

Nope...and those early GICs are in my crosshairs for 2008. I want to get firmly out of horror's arse so I can branch out.

Yikes! Branching out into the hottest genre around! Good luck, and (given your high grade addiction) get ready to crack the kid's college fund...if you can find the books at all over 7.0, which is next to impossible.

Any greytones?

Nope...and those early GICs are in my crosshairs for 2008. I want to get firmly out of horror's arse so I can branch out.

Yikes! Branching out into the hottest genre around! Good luck, and (given your high grade addiction) get ready to crack the kid's college fund...if you can find the books at all over 7.0, which is next to impossible.

Stick and move! Always keep 'em guessing. :devil:

Any greytones?

Stick and move! Always keep 'em guessing. :devil:

If you find a single GIC greytone under issue 100 in CGC 9.2 or above within a year I will be VERY impressed....or are you going to settle for VFs? It's a lifetime quest getting those in nice shape, no joke!

What happened to pre-code horror? Moving on already?

What happened to pre-code horror? Moving on already?

Nope, just spreading the love across genres now that my original quest has been slow to complete. It's mainly upgrades at this point, and some filler issues. I hope I can announce completion of my "big 3" titles next year.

I have no delusions. I'm making my goals difficult for a reason. With Bronze, completion of titles and upgrades are possible b/c it's affordable. For war and precode, it isn't, so when I do make a decision to buy it will be precise. I regret some of my sloppy decisions on some of my purchases but I consider that "warm up" exercises for the bigger books.

That's it for today kiddies. I'll be scanning and putting up more books tomorrow...and I'll provide confirmation for those with BINs. I've got SA HOMs and HOS in low/mid grade, some nice peds (Bethlehem, Don Rosas)...and more bronze age stuff. I even have pre-Unity Valiants :grin:

As the title of the thread suggests, I'll be forever putting my wares for sale on an ongoing basis...so keep in touch!

Later, folks.