• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So get this ... I brought a cgc comic off of ebay &...

319 posts in this topic

Here is another eBay story:

I got a book today from a well known Canadian eDealer (and the fact that he is Canadian is just for reference, not for stereotyping) that I won in August.

Last week, he (or maybe his son) finally answered one of my barrage of emails and told me I either hadn't paid for the item, or I hadn't included a mailing address with my payment. After I shipped him my paypal email notification email, I get the book in about three days. The %$#*& appears to have folded the URFC down on this HG book to apparently punish me for the whole ordeal. Anyway - the scan is still up in the auction, and the URFC appears very clean....,

Needless to say, I'm done with this $*$%&.

:popcorn:

I think I gave the crucial hint - you know who it is.

(shrug):baiting:

Even I got this one. Think Greggy, think. Here's another hint "A nightmare on Elm Street".

Hey bozo, I know who it is :whistle:

I got a book today from a well known Canadian eDealer (and the fact that he is Canadian is just for reference, not for stereotyping) that I won in August.

Last week, he (or maybe his son) finally answered one of my barrage of emails and told me I either hadn't paid for the item, or I hadn't included a mailing address with my payment. After I shipped him my paypal email notification email, I get the book in about three days. The %$#*& appears to have folded the URFC down on this HG book to apparently punish me for the whole ordeal. Anyway - the scan is still up in the auction, and the URFC appears very clean....,

Even I got this one. Think Greggy, think. Here's another hint "A nightmare on Elm Street".

That the best you got "Bozo". What are you like 8 years old?

Come up here again and I'll show you my best :luhv:

Come up here again and I'll show you my best :luhv:
:o

Come on, sack up and say who it is. Why play detective games?

It's got to be ebayer gccbo.

Sup, troll?

hm

The guy shipped it in a "cushion mailer" envelope!! a freaking envelope!! Its pretty much just paper with a tiny bit of flufy stuff inside... honestly... now my nice cgc 9.8 white pages is cracked! I really don't know what the guy was thinking sending it like this ... Not only that but I brought it on Oct-13, & he shipped it out nov 7th! I just got it today!!

Not only that but even though it says it includes insurance he did not get it! charged me $10 for shipping yet the price on the package says 5.56! I Duno how much these crummy lil envelopes cost but it can not be that much that he can't shell out a buck more or so from my $10 for it ...

says I can ship it back to him for a refund but I doubt he will refund me the shipping $ as well that I paid most likely just the cost of the book plus I'd have to shell out for shipping it back! & frankly I don't trust this guy enough to do that after all this & he knows it! More or less telling me I am screwed and theres nothing I can do about it!

He said I could get it recased for $10 anyone happen to know if thats true?! Also is there anyplace here we can leave feedback for sellers we have had bad experience for here?.. Note that I have not yet posted the sellers name and am just going on a lil rant thus far! Sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong form!

I had a guy send me a slabbed magazine the same way. Mine got cracked also. You may have some recourse with Paypal if you paid for insurance and it was not used. I'm not sure though. (shrug)

Because dodofive handles the raw side.

I know who you're talking about. Dealt with that :censored: clown once and after waiting over one month received my books damaged due to poor packaging. Won't deal with them ever again that's for sure.

Finally people are coming around to this dodo-brain.

Because dodofive handles the raw side.

Yep, one sells the CGC books, while the other sells the raw "not quites" and "CGC rejects".

Good business plan, I just feel very sorry for those submitting the latter books. lol

The guy shipped it in a "cushion mailer" envelope!! I really don't know what the guy was thinking sending it like this ...

Synch,

Sry to hear about your situation. :( I bought a Conan #6 beater (CGC 5.0) for just under $15 delivered once for a quick flip and the seller shipped it the same way. In my case, it arrived in good order (fortunately), I have yet to leave him FB. He seemed to have 100% and it did arrive OK, I was simply upset for the rather shoddy delivery method, but what did I expect for only $15 out-the-door? :screwy:

Certainly, it was no 9.8... had my situation been different, like yours, I may have been more miffed. :flamed:

He said I could get it recased for $10 anyone happen to know if thats true?!

Yep, that is true... plus S/H, of course. :makepoint: Yet, mislabel corrections are *FREE* (again plus S/H)! ;) (thumbs u

He is a nice guy when you meet him in person though :)

Agreed, and possibly the nicest face-to-face dealer I've met.

While guys like Harley were sucking on chicken and noodles or bagging books, totally ignoring customers, Wes was a demon, tossing shortboxes out, answering questions, friendly as all out, and his booth was naturally quite popular.

I didn't even know it was him until AFTER when a board member let me know who he was... :o

But online, he must be a paranoid split-personality, as he's lazy, rude, threatening, has no organization skills, packs like a blind man on welfare, and comes dangerously close to crossing the line to outright :censored:.

Yup thats me.Lazy and rude.I tossed short boxs out to you knowing full well you didnt have the $$$ or interest of buying anything.Online is the same as shows.Only 1 to 2 percent have problems but it seems the ones online that spend the least and have all the "problems" are the most vocal.Where are all my friends and buyers and dealers I have dealt with in this business backing me up??Especially when I am attacked by a midget with 23000 posts.

Yup thats me.Lazy and rude.I tossed short boxs out to you knowing full well you didnt have the $$$ or interest of buying anything.

Especially when I am attacked by a midget with 23000 posts.

See. This guy's a real class act online. lol

Yup thats me.Lazy and rude.I tossed short boxs out to you knowing full well you didnt have the $$$ or interest of buying anything.Online is the same as shows.Only 1 to 2 percent have problems but it seems the ones online that spend the least and have all the "problems" are the most vocal.Where are all my friends and buyers and dealers I have dealt with in this business backing me up??Especially when I am attacked by a midget with 23000 posts.

SpockWin.jpg