• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So get this ... I brought a cgc comic off of ebay &...

319 posts in this topic

Yes nik I remember you.Hows it goin?Im just havin fun with this a little.YES brent and I were sharing but you cant forget the howard man.That guy is the best.My responses seem a little extreme but if it warrants it.I never went on these boards mouthing off and calling people out.But I will respond to someone who calls someone like me[who works hard to build customer loyalty and meet many in person]a crook and liar in front of a public audience in which many of my buyers may be reading.

Piggy-backing off SeahH & PointFive, it's totally understandable to to get fried about people mouthing off, but the manner that one carries himself speaks volumes as well. PM might be a better avenue if you really want to lay into someone. This way, you keep it at the lowest level possible.

This kind of reminds me a little bit of the argument in the "Sales Discussion" thread. Individuals whom other board members have had positive trandactions with have a disagreement and BAM! It might just be my 2c but maybe there's space room here for each side calmly laying out their respective case, and those directly involved parties trying to find an amicable means of settling things?

And if not, I'll at least say thanks for switching off the caps lock- makes the reading a little more easy on the eyes! ;)

BETTER QUIET DOWN JC BEFORE I TELL THEM WHAT YOU REALLY LOOK LIKE IN PERSON.

Go for it, I have nothing to hide, and would have posted a pic before now if I got assurances from Red and Flee that they'd leave it alone. lol

BETTER QUIET DOWN JC BEFORE I TELL THEM WHAT YOU REALLY LOOK LIKE IN PERSON.

Go for it, I have nothing to hide, and would have posted a pic before now if I got assurances from Red and Flee that they'd leave it alone. lol

JC,

The photoshopped breadstick arms and pencil neck would be posted so fast it might reverse time!

Typical board member.Jim wilkerson I believe.I think I can list 10 people that could leave the boards to make them a peaceful place and you are on that list.

Please go on.

1. Jim

2. OldGuy

:popcorn:

Kinda Cal-esque... lol

Jim

Just consider being Fleed a rite of passage.

I've already been the subject of many such parodies, and that's WITHOUT a pic.

Just imagine...

They would have a field day if they got a hold of your pic lol

OSBORN FRANCE IS AN OVERSEAS SCAMMER.

GCCBCO, or DODOFIVE, or whoever you are, i'm sorry but i cannot accept this sentence.

I'm sure you know that you have a friend on this board. And maybe it's him who informed you about this thread. I didn't want to out this but this is the same guy who PMed me years ago and told me that you were a good guy and unfortunately had some huge family problem at the time. This is the main reason why i decided to give up my books and my money.

And now i'm a scammer ?

The purpose of my previous message was to show that you was a not so perfect seller.

I made hundred of packages safely sent to France.

All of them, excepted 3 of which 1 was from dodofive and the other from gccbco.

And to conclude, i'm aware of at least one other collector in Europe which has never received its packet also.

Call a me a scammer now :golfclap:

For JC I say that I have seen the real thing not the parody so BE QUIET NOW AND I WILL DROP IT.IF YOU KEEP IT UP YOU WILL BE OUTED LARGE..whoops friggin cap locks!!

For jim,im not doing the list but osborn france can be placed there if you like him.I am here to be mellow now and I have emails warning me what the old time boardies do to fresh meat.So like the soup nazi"no list 4 u"

wes

For JC I say that I have seen the real thing not the parody so BE QUIET NOW AND I WILL DROP IT.IF YOU KEEP IT UP YOU WILL BE OUTED LARGE.

lollollol

I've already told everyone what I look like - blonde, blue eyes, 6'2", 220, a babe magnet when I was younger - I got nothing to hide, except maybe about 15 extra pounds. :blush: